• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Video] Do You Have Metabolic Damage? How Do You Know Otherwise?

well metabolic damage is real although I do laugh when I hear that EVERY SINGLE BB COMPETITOR HAS IT lolz

as someone who literally starved herself for decades, I did actually have some serious metabolic damage. Didn't require someone with a PhD in nutrition to tell me that, or to tell me what to do to fix it. Eat. More. Gradually. Adapt.
It's what humans do.

Won't judge the vid in the OP although must say Layne Norton's vids are pretty good. It's not broscience. The fitness/BB industry is where the haha's come into it a bit .. not the actual concept of MD.

[MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION];

Does meal frequency assist with fixing metabolism or prevent MD?

Serious question...

@chocchillimango;

Does meal frequency assist with fixing metabolism or prevent MD?

Serious question...

no idea but I seriously doubt it.

certainly not for me. I used to graze constantly because I was unable to eat more than a very small amount at any time.
I eat 3 meals per day plus a snack now with around 50%+ of my daily intake after 6pm :D

I'd say my metabolism is rather good these days.

It does take a while though.