• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Planning my next cycle!

Hypertrophic89

Hey all its been about 2 2.5 years since ive used any gear. I have been training in those 2 years but not as hard as id like to due to injury and surgeries i had to go through. Good news is I'm back on my feet and been training for 3 months now injury free and feeling very good. I will be using 3 main compounds in this cycle Sustanon 300 Equipoise Dianabol i will also have arimadex and nolva on hand.

Week 1-4: 600mg Sustanon p/w, 500mg EQ p/w 40mg Dianabol daily
Week 1-12 600mg Sustanon p/w, 500mg EQ p/w

I will begin PCT 18 days after my last injection and follow the general PCT protocol Using nolvadex.

Let me know what you guys think. Anything you would alter or suggest. i have never used EQ and dbol before so i am excited.

Awesome. Keen to see your results.

Post more info.
Weight, height, age, BF etc

Head Kunce

Awesome. Keen to see your results.

Post more info.
Weight, height, age, BF etc

Head Kunce

Current weight 110kg, height 6 foot 3 inches age 26 and have not been body fat tested so i would be taking a stab at it. I will keep you updated im still about a month off before i start. I will also post progress pics

Current weight 110kg, height 6 foot 3 inches age 26 and have not been body fat tested so i would be taking a stab at it. I will keep you updated im still about a month off before i start. I will also post progress pics

Cycle looks solid mate, only issue with sus is finding the correct time to start pct due to the long/short esters. Its also best to inject EOD or E3D due to this.

Should be a solid unit when you're done at 6 foot 3 and 110kgs already!

Was reading somewhere that most guys reckon they only get results from EQ at 800mg-1000mg per week?!

I'm not educated enough on it to make a call, but might be worth having a poke around a bit more to get other peoples preferences?

Also, how'd you react last time to the Nolva as PCT? Seems to be preference for using Clomid and Aromasin for PCT amongst others... I guess it's horses for courses.

Hey all its been about 2 2.5 years since ive used any gear. I have been training in those 2 years but not as hard as id like to due to injury and surgeries i had to go through. Good news is I'm back on my feet and been training for 3 months now injury free and feeling very good. I will be using 3 main compounds in this cycle Sustanon 300 Equipoise Dianabol i will also have arimadex and nolva on hand.

Week 1-4: 600mg Sustanon p/w, 500mg EQ p/w 40mg Dianabol daily
Week 1-12 600mg Sustanon p/w, 500mg EQ p/w

I will begin PCT 18 days after my last injection and follow the general PCT protocol Using nolvadex.

Let me know what you guys think. Anything you would alter or suggest. i have never used EQ and dbol before so i am excited.

What blend of sust you using mate? Cycle looks good, but you not gunna run HCG during or run clomid aswell for pct?