• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Klokov offers to critique our lifts! Oly lifters GTFIH!

Thats unreal!!
Imagine doing that on the Coogee Stairs! hahah

wadimage83613_sq1.jpg

south-coogee-stairsmedium_dvd.original.jpg

arghhh many preseason sessions up and down those things, killer stuff!!

226? were there taurus? I cant remember anyone. But I do remember a shit tonne of them...in detail. :p

Tim.

Sadly I don't speak Russian; but there seems to be a dedicated base of translators in his videos! I bet if you email the guy from 'AllThingsGym' who translated a huge interview by Klokov he'll be happy to help!
I also believe every one of his videos has been translated in the comments.