• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

casein protein from legit nutrients / Tatura foods

aelk5579

Hi guys

Has anyone tried the casein protein from legit nutrients? I purchased a kilo 3 days ago from eBay and at first I was happy with the product but last night got severe back pain. I suspect it was caused by the protein as nothing else has changed.
This morning I tried to contact legit nutrients and found they have recently shut down which further adds to my suspicion.

Anyone else tried their products?

Thanks

Back pain from protein:confused::rolleyes:

Great story bro:p

Protein powder can not really cause back pain as it's only just food! Even if it is cut with cheaper ingredients and fillers, it will not cause back pain. At worst it may be cut with cheaper protein powders and milk powder none of which would cause pain.

If you are really concerned just have it tested and may be buy from reputable suppliers instead of eBay.

Could not imagine it, kidney problems would take decades to show up.

And again, if the protein is cut, it would only be with cheaper wpc or milk powder.