• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lat Pulldown Machine For Sale

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
I have an old school plate load (uses standard weight plates) lat pulldown machine for sale. It's solid as a rock, just needs a coat of paint to make it look shiny. Works perfectly.

Anyone interested let me know ASAP as I can deliver it to Sydney next week. Will be leaving for Sydney Tuesday next week, with my trailer.

$150 or best offer.

Still available, but now pick up is from Moree NSW.

Can eventually deliver to Gold Coast or Sydney or anywhere in between if you are patient.

Still available, price now $200 for forum members, have cleaned it all up, repainted it and greased it making sure it works like a new one, spend about 4hrs on it.

Can deliver to Sydney and Gold Coast by negotiation, also Moree, Goondiwindi, Mungindi, Talwood, and surrounding area at pretty much any time. It's plate loaded so use your own plates, plate in photo is not included.

Lat Pulldown appears to be a very early Samson build one, not 100% sure though. Has extra cable and pulley for seated rows, but no attachment for it.

If no interest will go on eBay shortly:

Last edited:
$50 for 4 hours work seems like good value to me. Mick, I have some jobs at my place you could help out with if you want!

Not sure what you mean by 'forward of the seat':confused:

It's the same as every other lat machine I have ever seen, lines up perfectly when you sit on the seat.

It's here now so hopefully will be gone soon:

LAT Pulldown Cable Machine Possibly Made BY Samson Barbells Sydney | eBay

Might be just the angle of the photo or something, but it appears the bar is positioned way past the seat, like you'd need to lean back quite a bit to be able to pull it down in front of your torso, that's the best way I can describe it.