• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They'd get stuck in the throat and because they were foul tasting it would make you gag. Remember these aren't capsules, they are big fckn horse tabs.

They'd get stuck in the throat and because they were foul tasting it would make you gag. Remember these aren't capsules, they are big fckn horse tabs.

Well checked them out today, they smell quite nice, really, nothing like I expected after reading comments here but they are quite large, very large actually. So I swallowed one with a bit of water, no taste at all really and easy to swallow as it has some sort of coating on the tablet.

Chewed a second one just to get the taste, and not bad either, would be quite happy to chew a few of these every day. Will be starting off as directed when I start taking them, ie 2 tablets with every meal, for a total of six per day. Thinking of having an extra two before bed as well, so 8 per day.

Will see how they go when I start my cut.

Last edited:
Take 6 day for the last 6 weeks or so, nothing I can measure, can't say I have added inches to my arms, bit like most other supplements I guess.

Sill have a few months worth here if I take them at this rate, so will keep taking them till they have run out. may be I note a difference when I stop taking them:confused:

Take creatine as well, not sure it does anything, both were cheap enough I guess:)

Bump

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; noticed any positives out of using them?

Bump

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; noticed any positives out of using them?

Can't say I noticed a difference, like most other stuff I guess, been taking nothing for quite some time now and no difference really that I can see.

Stopped taking creatine and protein powder after the NB debacle, and have not fallen apart, as a matter of fact all my lifts have gotten better….but that would mainly be due to training methods I would guess, not due to taking no supplements.

Still take fish oil and multi vitamin, that's about it, have not had them for a few days either now, but will be back into them tomorrow.

Planning to get serious about my training in the new year, and put everything I have learned together. Will be smashing a modified version of 5/3/1 I started trailing last week, with some serious assistance exercises, and a proper diet, that I have been part trailing over the last few weeks, will be a combination of what I have learned that works for me, it will be based on 'Keto', 'Intermitted Fasting' and 'Carb Nite'. I will burn up all my supplements I still have here (about 5kg of BN natural WPC, 2kg of BN Egg Protein and 1 kg of BN Casein as well as about 1.5kg of BN Creatine, still have about 1 or 2 months woth of liver tablets, and about 3 months worth of multi vitamins and fish oil (I might need to get some more fish oil)). This should take me to end of March or mid April next year. I will then reassess my supplement use, and see if I keep buying more or just leave it at that.

WOW long reply:rolleyes:

I saw 1kg of dessicated liver powder on Ebay. $44.00
Jump on it Mick.

That would be horrible, but then again I was chewing the liver tablets and they were not too bad, but I think I will pass on the powder

Smelly farts?

Never had that issue with protein or protein powder, when ever I eat high carbs (like may be a pizza or some pasta or cake at a party) my gut feels crook and I have the worst gas out, make myself sick, it quickly reinforces why I don't go crazy on the carbs...

Last edited:
Are these still legal in Australia, or are they like steroids??

Found some on the net, while I was on the Gold Coast, contacted the guy, and he refused to give me his address, but wanted to meet at the back of a Hungry Jack in the south of Brisbane.

I went there at the designated time, this big guy (looked like a power lifter) approached my car and handed me a paper bag with three bottles of 250 liver tablets, I inspected the merchandise and gave him the cash, we shook hands and both left.

We were getting some dodgy looks from some people, I would imagine this is how a drug deal would go down. Would not be surprised if someone called the police.

Well I am back in the gold coast with three large bottles of dessicated liver. :)

Will start taking them soon, may be next month:cool:

Better bump this :D