• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need more info regarding HGH Boosters

markgab

Hi all :)

Lately, i have been reading much on HGH boosters.
HGH boosters seems like a shady area, some say it works and for others they don't.

What bothers me is that, there is not much info on whether HGH boosters are allowed to be imported from other countries.
I did several searches and it seems it maybe illegal to get HGH boosters like universal nutrition gh max and hgh-up posted to Australia.
As some sites in Australia do carry HGH boosters but have very little reviews about them.

Would some kind soul clear my doubts on if i should try such boosters and are they possible to be shipped to Australia?

Thanks
Mark

Just plain regular snake oil will boost your hgh man and you can pick it up anywhere

sleep

you release most in slow wave sleep, only twenty percent of your total nights sleep

so important for healthy immune system, cortisol levels, testosterone and hgh

doesnt cost you a cent!

what oni is trying to say is measuring your hgh during the day is stupid and idiotic, mose well buy some snake oil and ride that placebo

your hgh happens in short but strong pulses caused from delta brainwaves in sws, the signals telling the brain to release these healing proteins

during the day its barely readable, ie its supposed be to barely readable during the day!

I have heard gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) supplementation may effect HGH production in humans.

A quick search on Google Scholar brings up a few articles worth reading if you want to make your own opinion such as Growth hormone isoform responses to GAB... [Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI and this book http://www.caseperformance.com/files/hgh-ebook.pdf has a few links to other studies.

I wouldn't bother trying to increase HGH with supps and would just try and get good nights sleep but that's my opinion.

I have heard gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) supplementation may effect HGH production in humans.

A quick search on Google Scholar brings up a few articles worth reading if you want to make your own opinion such as Growth hormone isoform responses to GAB... [Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI and this book http://www.caseperformance.com/files/hgh-ebook.pdf has a few links to other studies.

I wouldn't bother trying to increase HGH with supps and would just try and get good nights sleep but that's my opinion.

Yea sleep does play a part, in addition, it seems some enthusiast use arginine pyroglutamate, lysine and l.phenylalanine.

sad news.... I got an email back from universal and HG Max is banned in Australia......

I wonder, besides creatine mono/whey/multi vit.
What other supplements would you guys recommend in taking to improve in lifts.