• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sushi

pollie

Is it possible to lose weight by eating sushi? I heard that there's a celebrity who lose weight through eating sushi. I couldn't remember his name.

It wasn't the sushi that made him lose weight. It was calorie restrictions.

Head Kunce

Pfft didn't you read... a CELEBRITY did it... you can look like a celebrity... not only that it's Japanese so it has mystical weight loss powers.

Is it possible to lose weight by eating sushi? I heard that there's a celebrity who lose weight through eating sushi. I couldn't remember his name.

Not sure if SRS? but il help out anyway

Yes you can loose weight by eating sushi, in the sense that if you replaces your Big mac meal with 2 rolls of sushi you would be consuming less overall calories.

As stated above, lowering you cals will casue weight loss, Weather you do this with food, exercise or both

Keep in mind, Sushi while said to be healthy by many people, it has a very high carb content for the amount of protein you get.

So depending you YOUR requirements i would adjust as such

Good luck

The only place I've seen brown rice sushi was in Melbourne. Apparently, there are a lot of diabetics in Melbourne who need their low GI sushi. (Even though, the protein, fat and fibre would slow down the insulin release from regular sushi)

or they are just hippies

Have you tried Sushi of Sushi Monger? Man they were the best here in the country! :D At the price you defenitely can handle for as low as $5 for 2 rolls! :D It's in Bourke St btw.

Black rice sushi is the beeeest. Sydney airport has some damn delicious rolls.

Anybody know the rough protein content of a standard tuna/salmon roll. I usually assume its rpughly atleast 7grams per roll, and smash 5-6 in a sitting.

The only place I've seen brown rice sushi was in Melbourne. Apparently, there are a lot of diabetics in Melbourne who need their low GI sushi. (Even though, the protein, fat and fibre would slow down the insulin release from regular sushi)

or they are just hippies

This... Phags...

Black rice sushi is the beeeest. Sydney airport has some damn delicious rolls.

Anybody know the rough protein content of a standard tuna/salmon roll. I usually assume its rpughly atleast 7grams per roll, and smash 5-6 in a sitting.

check this link [MENTION=10318]DREADLIFT[/MENTION];
CalorieKing.com.au - Food Data. Nutrition information about your favourite food. fat, fibre, protein and more - Portion Watch - Asian foods

found this also on myfitnesspal

not sure if thats for a small peice or not?

Sushi - Tuna and Avocado Roll,
1 pieces
35cal
6gcarbs
2gfat
2gprotein
2gsodium
1gsugar

That would be for the bite size pieces.

Salmon avo rolls are the best hangover cure. Washed down with some Haterade.

i' ve read somewhere that shushi are kinda dangerous because the fish might contain microbes and bacteria that are very bad for health...what you think about it? do your think it's true? or just rumors?

Sushi...mmmmmm

Was killing the buffet last week... Salmon rolls and wasabi every day...

y7y5yzud.jpg

sevygeda.jpg

Last edited: