• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They will now be more inconspicuous cause of the ban. And this will increase the BM bizz for sarms now that all legal retailers are out of the game.

Not sure what your second question is getting at?

well back in the day you would just get a phone number or an email address and you really had to know who to ask whereas now there are legit suppliers with full blown websites openly out there that anyone can find really.

well back in the day you would just get a phone number or an email address and you really had to know who to ask whereas now there are legit suppliers with full blown websites openly out there that anyone can find really.

So what changed your asking? Well more suppliers to begin with and btc was a massive factor as people can sell anything they want and not have any financial trace leading back to them. Before btc it was either cash, bank acc or WU and all these led back to the seller. Nowadays as i said they have btc so this keeps people anonymous and more people have access to fake bank acc's not registered to their names. Also more suppliers overseas pushing their products on other countries especially Australia as they can make higher profits off us. And more people simply want in on the action and pleasure of making easy money. And finally, more end users.

Last edited:
So what changed your asking? Well more suppliers to begin with and btc was a massive factor as people can sell anything they want and not have any financial trace leading back to them. Before btc it was either cash, bank acc or WU and all these led back to the seller. Nowadays as i said they have btc so this keeps people anonymous and more people have access to fake bank acc's not registered to their names. If you know the right people you can get anything, skys the limit cause there's always someone out there looking to make a quick buck. Also more suppliers overseas pushing their products on other countries especially Australia as they can make higher profits off us. And more people simply want in on the action and pleasure of making easy money. And finally, more end users.

ok i see. thnx.

60b458e5f57b46e6da74549d2b6d705f.jpg

http://musculardevelopment.com/news...liva-jr-signs-with-teamgat.html#.WxfODiAh3IV/

Any of you kunce using prewokout these days? Thinking of grabbing some BPM Labs The One as it was always a favourite, happy to hear if there's any new stuff on the go.

@sherk was a PW fiend. I just use Coffee and Chocolate occasionally nowadays.
Threw out a stack of DMAA and some BN Preworkout that turned to brown sludge.

I've been shipping my DMAA over from the states

DMAA isn't banned in U.K. hey?

Just be careful if it is. When Craze was banned here I ordered some from U.S. After ordering I received a notification and tracking number. Tracked package to South America where it was delivered to some other dude. I contacted Seller. They claimed my package must have been seized by Aus Customs yet no seizure notice arrived.
I reckon package was never sent.

DMAA isn't banned in U.K. hey?

Just be careful if it is. When Craze was banned here I ordered some from U.S. After ordering I received a notification and tracking number. Tracked package to South America where it was delivered to some other dude. I contacted Seller. They claimed my package must have been seized by Aus Customs yet no seizure notice arrived.
I reckon package was never sent.

Lucky you

it's banned but these guys ship worldwide and put "essential oils" on the customs declaration

https://mmg-labs.com

their stuff is insane

I got some free DMAA once. Had double the reccomended dose. Got a bigger buzz of a strong coffee.

Think I've told you this before Baz, but there's a balance with DMAA. Too much or not enough doesn't work.