• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Noxygen is cheap enough and seams to work well if your after a pump, so many pump products on the market now days.. all claiming to be the best

All these premade pump products with their proprietary blends.
Personally, Agmatine Sulphate 700mg from bulk powders does the job every time.
I get enough pump from carbs most of the time though!

Ohhhh its the old one 2 trick!
Two erryday?
I roll 2 pwo or 1 am/1 pm on rest days.

Also the planet has CEL's epi plex for US$30...same 300mg per cap as the original ep1c so I'll give it a go.
Damn Aussie dollar could do with a boost though :(

Yeah no shit, I am ordering from Nutra and after delivery charges that conqu0r unlashed is costing me a right bloody fortune!

Picked this up pretty cheap in the recent 'merica thanksgiving sales. Looks to be a unique new sup. It's basically a sleep supplement with some acetyl l carnitine added for fat loss. It also has some nelumba nucifera which is sort of a anti depressant to make you feel all warm and fuzzy when you go to bed.

platinum-labs-opti-dreams.1444962325476.png

optidreams-platinumlabs-info.jpg

Awesum blend but the dosage seem a bit weak? Two scoops of that ftw.

Have you tried it yet how effective was it? [MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION];

Awesum blend but the dosage seem a bit weak? Two scoops of that ftw.

Have you tried it yet how effective was it? @steveP;

Only got it yesterday. I took it about 30 minutes before bed. Seems about the right length before it kicks in. When it does you feel a little groggy, but your body gets this warm and cosy feeling. Like the air around you body is giving you a big hug lol.

It actually says on the directions to start off with half a scoop if you're not used to fat burners. The acetyl l carnitine is under dosed by about 75% (2000mg being the proper dose). But it is a sleep formula, so you don't want it to have a stimulant effect.