• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thats cheap. ..

Signup for their email-out mate - they have some crazy cheap shit at the moment - bought afew things from there the other day - total came to just over 60 bucks with shipping - saved $145 I think....

Acouple of cases of rtd's
Fish oil
Preworkouts

Make sure you add the free gift to the shopping cart aswell when your going through - free magazine, bodyfat thingo, protein bar, shit like that....

Tempted to get one of each - but need to save cash for the house I guess :rolleyes:

How come BN doesn't sell L-Theanine anymore. Where else would you guys get this from, please advise? I can't be stuffed drinking 5 glasses of green tea in the morning and prefer to have my happy amino acid in one gulp whilst on the go.

I think the TGA gave them a friendly warning along with caffeine, which is a shame as I would like a cheaper supplier!

Now I'm not cutting I'm finding caffeine is enough, I guess when work gets more stressful I'll be jumping back on the theanine train!

I think the TGA gave them a friendly warning along with caffeine, which is a shame as I would like a cheaper supplier!

Now I'm not cutting I'm finding caffeine is enough, I guess when work gets more stressful I'll be jumping back on the theanine train!

It's good stuff, I take it both before bed and in the morning. Versatile that it help elevate stress without making you fall asleep.

Lol I ebayed the shit out of that L-Theanine, now I take it the moment I get out of bed every morning without fail because it feels so good. A nice half teaspoon of that powder sized by my groggy eyes, straight in my mouth. With some L-Tyrosine. Within a few minutes (within the time I've taken a piss and weighed myself), I am alert as fark and just rearing to get out and tear up the joint. Good stuff man!

The old Horley's Awesome Mass back in the early 90's used to taste pretty good. That's all I used for about 2-3 years. Wasn't many choices back then, also no online choices.