• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
FDA Investigates Acute Hepatitis Illnesses Potentially Linked to Products Labeled Oxy

October 11, 2013
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) continues its investigation of acute hepatitis illnesses linked to products labeled OxyElite Pro.
FDA advises consumers not to use any dietary supplements labeled OxyElite Pro or VERSA-1 because these products contain an ingredient, aegeline, for which the manufacturer has not provided adequate evidence of safety.
In a warning letter issued to USP Labs LLC of Dallas Texas on October 11, 2013, the FDA informed the company that the dietary supplements OxyElite Pro and VERSA-1 are deemed to be adulterated, and that failure to immediately cease distribution of these products may result in enforcement action by the FDA.
The warning letter states that the products are deemed adulterated because they contain a new dietary ingredient (an ingredient not previously present in the food supply, and for which there is no history of use or other evidence of safety when used as suggested in the labeling) which lacks adequate information to provide reasonable assurance of safety.
Specifically, USP Labs failed to provide the FDA with evidence, as required by law, that aegeline, also referred to as N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide, was safe for use in its dietary supplements.
Additionally, in the warning letter, the FDA relayed findings suggesting that a causal connection may exist between the use of a product labeled as OxyElite Pro and a number of liver illnesses reported in Hawaii.
On October 8, 2013, the FDA posted a statement on its website advising consumers of an ongoing investigation related to a growing number of reports of acute non-viral hepatitis in Hawaii and further advised consumers not to use the dietary supplement product labeled OxyElite Pro while the investigation is still ongoing. Today the FDA is advising consumers not to use an additional product produced by USP Labs labeled VERSA-1.
The FDA continues to work with its federal, state, and local partners in this investigation.

FDA Investigates Acute Hepatitis Illnesses Potentially Linked to Products Labeled OxyElite Pro

^^^^
I used 2 bottles of that a couple of years ago before ban. :eek:

yeah I finished a bottle of this about 6 or 7 months back and was looking at getting another one for my summer cut... Not sure what to get or do now.

Looks yum.

hot-choc-poster-fin.jpg

Shop Hot Chocolate "Innocent Indulgence" | Platinum Industries

They good ones were the DHT tabs. Angry pills for sure. I was a grumpy kunt taking those babies.
[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; takes them all the time, so kunty.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto.

They good ones were the DHT tabs. Angry pills for sure. I was a grumpy kunt taking those babies.
@Silverback; takes them all the time, so kunty.

Did they ditch the DHT tabs? Muscle tab/DHT tab combo was really popular for awhile

I think they ditched them but added the ingredient in the new muscle tab. Red clover.

I think they ditched them but added the ingredient in the new muscle tab. Red clover.

Ahh ok - CB have great products - used to love their protein....might have to pick some up again

[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; takes them all the time, so kunty.

Now you're just being bitchy, why did you draw me into this silly thread?

Oh hang on

:)

Just so you don't think I'm being čunty and such

Now you're just being bitchy, why did you draw me into this silly thread?

Oh hang on

:)

Just so you don't think I'm being čunty and such

We brought you in to discuss 0ni and steroids! of course...wouldnt be a thread without that