• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thru Nutra?
They won't sell it if there's something banned in there so maybe I'm confused with something else

Oh..They'll ship anything lol
Should be right, I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of another one. Maybe Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde

For those chasing that pump, this new product might be worth checking out. Not too bad for $1.65 a serve.

I'm torn...I want to check the product out but don't want to listen to that douche bag again!
Does it promise to be better than crumpets or rice cakes?

Does it promise to be better than crumpets or rice cakes?

It does. Apparently some of the ingredients stay in your system for 14 days, for those long term pumps.
I might pick some up the next time I'm low on powder or something.

If you don't like the douchey intro, make sure you skip the douchey outro, as there's 2 lol.

He's getting kunce on the way out as well as the way in now?
Massif Joe for Kunce of the Year 2015!

Vascularity in all the wrong places..... and i'd be doing some pumping, not achieving a pump :(

Nah srs. It was originally developed to lower blood pressure because it's a vasodilator. Throbbing turgid erections are just a lucky by-product.