• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

roids on 7.30 report

bazza there was a video of his 380kg lift and he was just bouncing up and down xD

bazza there was a video of his 380kg lift and he was just bouncing up and down xD

Was going to say I bet he unracked 380kg one day then sweet bra I squat 380kg.

Same sort of shit with bench numbers.

This is why deadlift is king. You don't hear many dodgy deadlift numbers.

Ahahaha a couple of grand on supplements

I better clarify with my flatmates mine cost ~$50 and its mainly protein

The only supplements that I have found to have ANY benefit are digestive enzymes, B12 transdermals and stimulants

And steroids, naturally

food should be your biggest expense, not supplements.

money on crappy supplements like pre workouts, crazy amino acid's, even protein powders really are not necessary.

all you need is food, sleep and if you want to become a beast, add testosterone... definitely is not rocket science.

ive never been to thailand but isn't there also alot of counterfeit steroids, and its not all over the counter as they say, you kinda have to know someone? or is that incorrect? (my impression was its more "under the counter" and not over the counter).

bcaa's are in most earth grown foods. eating a proper diet with fruits and vegetable, meats and nuts, you will be ingesting adequate essential and non essential animo's that complete protein chains.

its sad in todays world, we know so much about science, yet MOST people shovel shit into their mouths consistently! most diseases are from not eating and exercising like we have evolved to be.

thats why they are "supplements", they are extracted from foods! this is not broscience mate.