• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

creatine - Funny feeling

Sydking

i take 1 scoop - Assuming its 5g's did the whole loading thing ect ect thats no problems

But around 10 min after taking it, I feel light headed, and almost buzzed like ive had some strong stims.

This goes away after half hour

Normal or not? The brand is APS, its the monohydrate

I've heard of this happening to other people, some people just react badly. Only thing I can think of is make sure you're drinking lots of water man

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

never heard of it it 15 years of creatine being around. I have heard people getting the runs and bloating, not light headed-ness.

Never heard of that even once. It is plain creatine mono or a formula with other shit added like beta alanine.

I googled it and it seems a fair few other people get it, no real explanations on there but I only just skimmed through.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

Its got nothing added - Il check the weight of my scooper matey

Il trial a few things like heaps of water, but if this keeps up i will not take it anymore