• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What’s the point of oral sex?

The greater-than sign is used to denote quotations in the e-mail and newsgroup formats, and this has been taken into use also in forums.

The greater-than sign is used to denote quotations in the e-mail and newsgroup formats, and this has been taken into use also in forums.
ah edumacation thanks [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; now lets get back to smelly orifices.

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; you tried one of these machines?

terminator.jpg

thechair.jpg

Being that this a a forum centred around revering mostly naked men and their achievements, I'm going with they are homosexual

Fair enough, though i'm not gay if that's what your instigating? I have nothing against gay people either.

I think there is a mis-conception that a lot of people think bodybuilders are gay, or that a lot of bodybuilders may be gay. I really don't think that this is true at all.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, it's just funny to be around people so far in the closet they are shagging Mr. Tumnus

Fair enough, though i'm not gay if that's what your instigating? I have nothing against gay people either.

I think there is a mis-conception that a lot of people think bodybuilders are gay, or that a lot of bodybuilders may be gay. I really don't think that this is true at all.

Tell you what, looking at the juiced up boys in Phuket recently ; those fellas all had lady boys on their arms :eek: And I don't mean the hot looking ; maybe he doesn't know kind, I mean the masculine looking, don't steal my handbag or i'll kill you kind...

Might have something to do with needing a stronger sparring partner whilst in the sack? :confused: Either way ; shit was just freaky :) I'm like you - got nothing against the gay bruthas (best man at my wedding bats for them) , but pretending your with a gal when clearly your not is another kettle of fish!

Funny how as soon as a lot of westerners set foot on foreign soil for holidays the standard everyday restraints get cast aside.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, it's just funny to be around people so far in the closet they are shagging Mr. Tumnus

Is that the guy your shagging atm?

:D

Tell you what, looking at the juiced up boys in Phuket recently ; those fellas all had lady boys on their arms :eek: And I don't mean the hot looking ; maybe he doesn't know kind, I mean the masculine looking, don't steal my handbag or i'll kill you kind...

Might have something to do with needing a stronger sparring partner whilst in the sack? :confused: Either way ; shit was just freaky :) I'm like you - got nothing against the gay bruthas (best man at my wedding bats for them) , but pretending your with a gal when clearly your not is another kettle of fish!

Funny how as soon as a lot of westerners set foot on foreign soil for holidays the standard everyday restraints get cast aside.

Ahh ladyboys lmfao that's some funny shit man! Like this time I was in a club and i saw this thai chick and i thought she was okay and later i got told she was a tranny lmao!! The club was dark as hell though and i was on another planet man, i don't care, i tell people about it all the time and apparently it has happened to other guys i know lol! She wasn''t muscly though, i don't go for muscly chicks at all man, i like the curves of a women and she has to be an actual women to fit my bill lol!

Ahh ladyboys lmfao that's some funny shit man! Like this time I was in a club and i saw this thai chick and i thought she was okay and later i got told she was a tranny lmao!! The club was dark as hell though and i was on another planet man, i don't care, i tell people about it all the time and apparently it has happened to other guys i know lol! She wasn''t muscly though, i don't go for muscly chicks at all man, i like the curves of a women and she has to be an actual women to fit my bill lol!

That wasnt at 4 Floors in Singapore was it??