• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What’s the point of oral sex?

ah I see you've spotted our top sellers, "the Terminator" and "the Chair Punisher".

terminator.jpg

thechair.jpg

We also stock "the Tower" and "the Rampant Rocket"​

tower.jpg

rocker.jpg

For a tutorial on these I'll have to defer to one of our resident Sex Gurus and Demi Gods [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION]; [MENTION=15762]Test-E[/MENTION];
can you please give this young lady a tutorial on the use of these apparatuses.​

:eek:

LOL.. the "tower" is too pointed, i think that would really hurt.

Last edited:
ah I see you've spotted our top sellers, "the Terminator" and "the Chair Punisher".

terminator.jpg

thechair.jpg

We also stock "the Tower" and "the Rampant Rocket"​

tower.jpg

rocker.jpg

For a tutorial on these I'll have to defer to one of our resident Sex Gurus and Demi Gods @0ni; @Undercover; @Test-E;
can you please give this young lady a tutorial on the use of these apparatuses.​

Mr. [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION]; having just returned from a trip back home to Aotearoa to THIS ...

I must say I am impressed! :eek:

... Where did you say you did all your online shopping again? :confused: :p

I could like arse and box all day long, None of this freshly washed shit either, I want that sweet stank baby. Gimme Gimme Gimme.

This is why i tell my mrs she is the luckiest girl in the world

Shit like this gets taken for granted these days

I could like arse and box all day long, None of this freshly washed shit either, I want that sweet stank baby. Gimme Gimme Gimme.

:eek:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374130174.762214.jpg

Surly you'd draw the line here but?

Reminds me of the pubic hair on a chic I dated back as a 20 year old. Took her panties off to find a MASSIVE mound of pyabics. It was definitely a surprise lol

[MENTION=8663]Sydking[/MENTION]; you'll be officially now known as Sick Kunce. :p

Head Kunce

[MENTION=8663]Sydking[/MENTION]; you'll be officially now known as Sick Kunce. :p

Head Kunce

Damn that shit is ornery... An old mate of mine was a chef. Anyways one of the waitresses had a thing for him so he decided to take her out for a drive after work.

The look of disgust on his face as he recounted the moment he decided to head south on this young lass is something that will stay with me for a long time... hahaha

Very descriptive... smells, texture, almost loosing an eye due to the steelo pad that was most likely her 'winter coat' :p