• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION];
I don't understand.
Why the problem with the colour red and under 25 PED users?

@Fadi;
I don't understand.
Why the problem with the colour red and under 25 PED users?
Sorry Adrian I didn't elaborate. Even though the colour red has its positive points, its negative points do relate directly (in the wrong way in my opinion to the group of people I've mentioned). The negatives with red are defiance, aggression and strain. For you and me (you in your 40s and me in my 50s), I say great, bring it on, we could do with bit of adrenalin/flight or fight surges activated on the inside..., not so much a young person or someone who's got plenty of exogenous testosterone running in his system..., the saying "seeing red" can easily take place without the gym owner installing red coloured machines in his gym. It's all about what type of atmosphere/environment you wish to create in your training facility is what I'm talking about here.

The colour blue on the other hand has these following qualities and effects on our emotions...

BLUE.
Intellectual.
Positive: Intelligence, communication, trust, efficiency, serenity, duty, logic, coolness, reflection, calm.
Negative: Coldness, aloofness, lack of emotion, unfriendliness.

When I'm in the gym, I want to feel calm and be left alone to do my thing (that may come across as being aloof or unfriendly), but the reality is nothing like that. The navy wear navy blue, and it's perceived as a trust between you and your comrades on the ship. Imagine if they wore red..., they'd be on "full alert" all the time when there's no need to be so.

Adrian, this is just me, please don't take it too seriously, even though big cooperation as well as our mighty defense forces do put in a lot of time and effort when deciding on which colour is best for what operation etc. Sorry if I've bored you with this whole thing, didn't mean to.

I also made mention of the carpet colour being nearly grey, it could be beige I'm not 100% on that, but if grey, then it's looked at as being the following...

GREY.

Positive: Psychological neutrality.
Negative: Lack of confidence, dampness, depression, hibernation, lack of energy.

5ae20d84d7aacca89e0d8bcd9ddabd8207a5cc3121eb31f488544efa636ed85c.jpg

I think for the reasons you described Fadi, red is a benefit. Will stop people slacking off and maybe get them to be a bit more aggressive with the weights.