• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Deadlifting 5 plates.

Translation for Ausbb: "Peace be upon you. I hope you liked today's training, and that you've benefited from it/we've helped you out. Peace be upon you." His last sentence was not very clear so I left it out.

Thanks @Fadi; ��
Pleasure Adrian. Watching his Arabic interviews on YouTube, I've learnt that this Arab giant has had something in common with our own Olympian Gold medalist, Mr. Dean Lukin. They were both professional fishermen belonging to a family who has been in that trade for many years.

I'm mean nothing by this, to only state I'm not exactly sure what that exercise was
Looks more like a Romanian deadlift to me Andy. I'm sure there was a full video catering for a particular audience, and this was but a few seconds taken from it.

fe901cb341e892f10c12388e0849b8b3.jpg

I have a problem with the colour red being included in a gym full of young people (25 and under), and PED users. Would rather see navy/dark blue instead. There is a huge contrasts (nearly opposites) between red and the colour of the carpet, which is greyish in the above photo. Perhaps I'm commenting because I've never seen red (ever) in a weight training area (apart from the 25kg Olympic weightlifting disks).