• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ramy and son.

9cdef85fbab659db0135924835964cdf.jpg

Yep. He should take at least 2nd or 3rd at the O if not 1st. Phil's getting worse every year.

I reckon so. Phil and Kai have no doubt been busy. Should be good. Condition will be key.

But you don't stand a chance when talent works hard [emoji30]
Will be an interesting O for sure. Heath has got much better marketability than big ramy or kai though, that's always to his advantage which sucks if you ask me

Ramy will win, Kai and Phil haven't shown up in as good condition lately
Needs to work on his back though

Needs to work on his back though

He looks a little smooth and the RLS shows no definition but he's definitely got the muscles.

41262-mamdouh-elssbiay-65_final.jpg

62592d1369514841-video-big-ramy-stage-minutes-ago-ramys-back.jpg

2014 Olympia comparisson between Heath and Ramy. Heath in purple.
Phil-Vs-Big-Ramy-Back-Double-Biceps.jpg

My god they'd be some big lats. They're already huge...But I think you're right in terms of proportion, he's just got astronomical sized quads

Ramy has more mass all round. Phil still has more mass in the forearm's though.
However if Ramy wants to beat Phil, he will have to bring some better conditioning.