• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BBC Documentary Steroids Documentary Steroids In The UK

Bodybuilders pissed off with novices who take drugs to look good. What a laugh. And what do they do?

In Britain, it is legal to take steroids, yet banned in all fair dinkum sports.

How stupid.

It should only be legal if with a script from doctor.

Not a bad documentary; like the last part where pointed what moron policy the govt has, and why local MP will bring matter to parliament.

As to my own research on powerlifting in Aust and drugs, I attribute blame to a similarly naïve govt in Aust which (from late 1980s) failed to take adequate note of what was going to happen and the political division in the sport.

Last edited:
I have had lads from Wales, Ireland and Scotland live with me when they come over to play rugby.

They have all told me how much gear they can legally import back into the UK as long as it is for "personal use"....They say they can purchase good quality at a cheap price in Thailand and then take it home....so much different to our system.

I`m a pommie out here and I couldn`t believe the difference between there and here in how its treated.

As long as you were not selling it, or bringing in 1000s of vials and tablets you could use and take it all, at a very cheap price. As a result, there were loads of juiced up people walking around lol.

When I came out here....I lost about 10kgs in total over the years, and that was lean tissue thanks to the joys of tren :)

Interesting that it is so mainstream and widespread in the UK. I wonder if the UK will be something of a test case in regards to the way it is approached in Australia in the future. All the major regulatory authorities in the states were reluctant to ban them.