• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GPC NATS - Australia

Massive few days. After working though the Thursday night to get everything setup I was so glad that so many people enjoyed themselves.
First highlight for me was watching Coralie Weir at 51 dominate the female. She took out the Raw Bench, Female Equipped and Female Raw which were all held on the same day.
Albert Ozdil at just 16 went 260/150/265 at 88kg. Absolute freak.
Critta in the 67.5 and James McNaught in the 82.5 are world class lifters. James benched 185@82.4.

The Super Class was massive. Every lifter went 700+. 'Big O' Odell Manuel 1020kg need I say more. 137kg and ripped.

Dan Green. Wow. Such a nice guy. I was lucky enough to have dinner with him and Sparkle last night.

Now the baton has been passed back to Scott to go bigger again.

Dont forget gary young in the 75's.
597.5kg.
Expect alot from this bloke in the future. ;)
He trains harder than anyone I know.

Tim.

The names mentioned were just the ones that really stood out for me. Critta at 67.5 would have won the 75's as well and James McNaught would have placed 2nd in the 90's.
Gary is a talented lifter but will have stiff competition with critta moving up to the 75's

At 67.5, or even 75 thats awesome.

I was surprised gary never got more. I think he missed his 3rd attempt on everything. He never hit a single pb poor bastard. Platform vs gym eh.

Tim.