• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GPC NATS - Australia

Was a great few days
Met [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; and a few other Ausbbers. Lifting was organised well.
Very good weekend in Powerlifting.

Trying to find all the results...?

I wanted to pinch [MENTION=7188]The Hamburgler[/MENTION];s tight little butt but he was flat out Spotting/Loading like a champ....next time ;)
[MENTION=3352]lkt004[/MENTION]; looks like Heath ledger in the movie Two Hands. Spin out! I loved Heath in that movie.

[MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION]; flat out as usual

Thanks [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; x
[MENTION=6904]callan[/MENTION]; poor excuse! There's tram everywhere in Melbourne. I saw them!!!

did i meet either of you? that was a long day of lifting lol.

did appreciate the cheers during my final deadlift :D

wtf Kaz lol

Main highlights were
Sherro squatting 400 on Friday (I have no doubt 455 will go soon)
Dan Green totalled 985 to break an all time record (any fed)
Odell totalling 1020 and pulling 400 on the last lift of the day

Yah, Zach trains with Scotty at PTC Brisbane, met him while I was down there one weekend. He's a monster.

Awesome weekend. Loved it.
Met liam, chocchilli, scotty. Caught up with chris and his better half too.

Also met dan green on friday! Seriously nice guy. Chatted for a bit, wont forget that haha.

I didnt hit a sinlge target pb lol. But I equalled two gym lifts and increased my comp total by 35kg on states.

Odel Manuel is unreal...I remember him from his footy days...twice the size now lol. Also a great guy.

My mate and training buddy, Gary Young won the 75 class with 597.5...very close to that world record...
Andrew mcnaught took the 82.5 with 715.

Tim.

Sticky lifting like that after injuring his pec so badly and so recently is amazing. What a machine.

Odell is an awesome bloke and was always destined to do great things in this sport. I'm very happy to see him fulfilling his potential.