• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GPC NATS - Australia

I don't know who Critta is
I posted that I wasn't doing nats when I did the meet in April. "Nationals" means nothing to me, a meet is a meet and doing 2 meets in April followed by 5 weeks of training after getting back off holiday is just sillyness. I'm preparing for a meet later in the year instead and spending the time actually getting stronger instead of doing a meet every month lol.

I know, but i like to stir the pot. You not taking the bait really wrecked my plans.

Agree mate for sure. And thats what I had planned. Openers and seconds were all hit...I had to take the thirds that I did so I was not left wondering "what if". Plus I was confident in hitting them.

That didnt happen, but thats comps, and thats life. I dont care. All three will be obliterated next comp without fuss. :)

Tim.

Agree mate for sure. And thats what I had planned. Openers and seconds were all hit...I had to take the thirds that I did so I was not left wondering "what if". Plus I was confident in hitting them.

That didnt happen, but thats comps, and thats life. I dont care. All three will be obliterated next comp without fuss. :)

Tim.

love that attitude :)

Tim.

What deathlift did you hit man

easy 220.

I normally do the same. Know my opener and second lift is usually around current max. Then go all out on the third. Also gives you a chance to change it if something goes weird on of the first 2.

Other guys I spoke to knew what they were going to lift in all 9 lifts 3 months ago.

It was a stupidly awesome weekend.

I'll do a full write up when I return, but just on the tangent of attempts, you can't really plan anymore than your openers - but even then all my openers changed on the day.

People who stick to their plan like glue run the risk of leaving plenty of kg's off their totals.

I'll do a full write up when I return, but just on the tangent of attempts, you can't really plan anymore than your openers - but even then all my openers changed on the day.

People who stick to their plan like glue run the risk of leaving plenty of kg's off their totals.

Or losing unnecessary KGs off their total.

That's what I meant ;)

Taking lifts that should have been lowered because their egos get butt-hurt.

In saying that, I think this is the first comp I've ever gone 9/9.

Anyone know the results for Sharnee Griffiths? she would have been competing in the Female 56kg class, or does anyone know if she even competed?

Awesome vid Ben. Good to finally meet you after seeing your name whooping ass in the 82.5kg QLD comps for so long :p

I didnt go, but from the vids, this comp looks much more spectator friendly than PA's comps.

This is what I always thought, I can't imagine what I'm going to hit in 9 weeks time... I generally progress like mad for a few weeks before going stale. I normally just get a few KGs more than what I am hitting in training from being rested and pumped