• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ON vs Bulknutrients WPI

bedbod

I drive past Vitaminking on the way to and from work, and they consistently have 2.3kg of ON WPI for $85 ($36.9 p/kg)

I was planning on making an order with BN for 2kg ($37.5 p/kg), but it's not any cheaper, plus I have to pay for postage.

I can understand that in bigger quantities, BN would be much cheaper, but is there any reason why I should be buying from BN instead? Better quality? Saying that, I will still be ordering some Pre-workout and Casein from BN anyway.

Is there anything I am missing?

^^^^ This ON is a proprietary blend of a little bit (unknown quantity) of WPI, then the rest is WPC, cheap milk powder and other fillers.

BN is WPI.

ON 24grams of protein per serving, BN 27.4gram per serve.

Last edited:
I hate it when the ingredient list says 'proprietary blend', they should just say 'whatever we fucken like!'

Cheers for that everyone. Looks like its a BN order come payday.

Any recommendations on best flavours when it comes to mixing with water? I know I tasted some Venom WPI Cookies and Cream last week, and it tasted like anus with water.

Depends on the person. With water I like Vanilla, than strawberry would be my next favourite flavour. Cookies and cream only tastes good when I add dextrose and than it still isnt that great.

depends on which bn protein.

wpi - I usually stick with chocolate or vanilla, cookies and creme seems to vary every single batch (a couple of guys here at work gave me theirs as they couldn't stand it)

rice protein - the vanilla actually tastes of vanilla , where as the chocolate doesn't taste of anything (to weak)

Try their samples first before ordering more than 1 kg

I have only tasted the sample but choc mint was seriously awesome, even in water it tasted like Aero! I have had 6 samples of it now

I have only tasted the sample but choc mint was seriously awesome, even in water it tasted like Aero! I have had 6 samples of it now

Plus 1 for the choc mint from BN.

Even the WPC with water is great.

I get the 5kg bags and have been through a few of them and still love it.

I have double rich chocolate here by ON and it tastes like SHIT in comparison to BN Choc Mint. It's not a bad taste, but it is nowhere near the same level and it is rated as one of the best tasting of any powder in the world on NUMEROUS sites. That is saying something for how good Choc Mint BN tastes. Get the sample and enjoy!@

Double rich chocolate from ON tastes like ass. Choc mint from BN is nothing short of amazing.

The other flavours are ok. Just wish they were flavoured a little stronger, as some are a bit weak with 400ml of milk & 40g powdered oats.

Gotta admit, we all gave BN a bit of jibbing over their protein quality thread, but their stuff seems to be the goods...