• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yeah... mixed better, so it doesn't separate and the cream doesn't go off... (didn't want to make it too technical.. it is a BB forum :D )
consumers don't want to buy milk that has separated... they don't want "bits" in their coffee

Welcome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homogenization_(chemistry)

milk IS flavoured water.. at least in Aus.. the full cream milk in other countries (at least US, canada and Japan) actually tastes creamy...
their 2% fat tastes like our 3.8-4% fat milk...

Usa and Canada milk is worse. Monsanto injects all the cows with rbgh. Probably happening here now too

Usa and Canada milk is worse. Monsanto injects all the cows with rbgh. Probably happening here now too

Monsanto doesn't inject the cows. Lol. It's available for the farmers to purchase. They don't have to use it if they don't want to and many don't.

I already said this in my other post but it is totally banned here and you couldn't even get it if you wanted. It won't be available here any time if ever because it will effect our exports.

It is not banned in America but many milk factories won't buy milk from cows that have been injected with rBST. In effect it is only a matter of time before its phased out in US and Canada.

milk IS flavoured water.. at least in Aus.. the full cream milk in other countries (at least US, canada and Japan) actually tastes creamy...
their 2% fat tastes like our 3.8-4% fat milk...

Its probably the diet. Most cows in US are housed and fed a diet of silage, hay and grain. In Aus cows are mostly grass fed with grain( not as much as US) and hay and silage when needed.

It's funny because of the grass fed bandwagon but grass fed milk doesn't taste as good as milk from cows fed grain and hay. Grain and hay diet gives it that real creamy taste.

Last edited:
i'm thinking this has something to do with it also...

so the shit is watered down (to make it consistent throughout the year), and just not the same as 4% fat in US... cos it'S consistently 3.2%??

some milk in aus tastes like real milk, but it's more likely to be $2-3/L, not $1/L :D

I think full fat milk in shops is usually around 3.6%?? Not 100% because I don't buy it.

I know the milk we produce varies from 3.6% fat to 5% depending on the diet.

Pretty sure that was debunked years ago. You can Google anything and it'll confirm what you type.

Soy contains phytoestrogens, responsible for feminising effects in men. The forum does no allow me to post any links since I am a newbie. I was going to back all this up. Maybe search - Soy the most dangerous food for men (Men's Health 2009)

Soy taste like ass anyway.
Fuck that shit.

@cumshot; he would drink it, he loves the taste of shit.

The link to the study isn't working, but I personally haven't seen any side effect of milk throughout my life. Besides drinking it solely, I'm also using it to make other food products.