• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] 5 Reasons Women Shouldn't Be Intimidated by Powerlifting

It perplexes me that men want to get their wives/girlfriends involved in their hobbies. These vestiges of masculinity are our last bastions of escape.

Women have plenty of their own shit, you don't see men getting involved in netball or crochet in a bid bring equality to those pursuits. Sports of brute strength, violence, vocations that require hard manual labour, these should be left for those men that require the soul soothing brutality, the frankness and heated nature of those environments to maintain their sanity.

By all means we should welcome the women, albeit strictly on our terms. Don't make shit female friendly just because females think they have to be invovled. Don't segregate the females, allow them to participate in the ranks with the men, we're all equal, we're all human, if you think you can cut it, come and try!!!!

It perplexes me that men want to get their wives/girlfriends involved in their hobbies. These vestiges of masculinity are our last bastions of escape.

Women have plenty of their own shit, you don't see men getting involved in netball or crochet in a bid bring equality to those pursuits. Sports of brute strength, violence, vocations that require hard manual labour, these should be left for those men that require the soul soothing brutality, the frankness and heated nature of those environments to maintain their sanity.

By all means we should welcome the women, albeit strictly on our terms. Don't make shit female friendly just because females think they have to be invovled. Don't segregate the females, allow them to participate in the ranks with the men, we're all equal, we're all human, if you think you can cut it, come and try!!!!
+1 LMAO. More words of wisdom from Brick.

Just wait for the politically correct, Femo-nazis and those with agendas to throw shit on Brick here.

neither of you geniuses actually read the article, did you? :cool:

No I was just venting, I did look at the picture though and came to the conclusion that I am probably a latent homosexual cause girls with masculine legs and broad shoulders arouse me.

Probably why I'm a misogynist as well.

Thanks Chilli this has been insightful.

No I was just venting, I did look at the picture though and came to the conclusion that I am probably a latent homosexual cause girls with masculine legs and broad shoulders arouse me.

Probably why I'm a misogynist as well.

Thanks Chilli this has been insightful.

kaboom

whooosh

did you just implode, Brick???? :eek::eek:

I am excited by yours thoughts and ideas and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter...