• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Origin

Game 2

NSW: Josh Dugan in for the injured Hayne. Aaron Woods in for the suspended Tamou.

No punching in Origin 2 hey - tell em he's dreamin :D Goin become like AFL melee.

Woods should've been in game 1. Anyhoo he's there now.

That would shit Steve price who's struggling for a win, now he looses his best player to origin. hehehe

What a Dill!!

Blake Ferguson involved in incident at Sydney nightclub
art-ferguson-620x349.jpg

Blake Ferguson (R) leaves the Crowne Plaza at Coogee on Monday afternoon.

Police are investigating allegations of indecent assault against NSW State of Origin winger Blake Ferguson.

No arrests have been made, but police said they were investigating an incident at 2230 Restaurant and Bar in Cronulla in Sydney's south about 10.30pm on Sunday.

"Police have seized CCTV footage from the location and are continuing with further inquiries," Miranda police duty officer Inspector Mick Merrett said.

The nightspot's licensee, Scott Matteson, said Ferguson was drinking with St George Illawarra fullback Josh Dugan at the nightspot on Cronulla Street.
"They [Dugan and Ferguson] were both here," Mr Matteson said.
"I know they were down here and something happened. I left early but my staff finished late

Blake Ferguson Indecent Assault | NSW Origin

Ill never cheer for a souths player lol

Dugan to wing, Mini to fullback? Lol

That might work...

Mini has been a good servant to any tean he has ever represented. How is his age and shape holding up?

I know he has always been a fit unit...do you think he would still handle it?

Merritt is in... finally gets his chance. Hopefully get to see Inglis run over him, a bit like he did to the Wolfman a few years ago.

Also looks like Harrison is dropped for Qld and Papalii is in. Hopefully give us some more impact from the bench... and someone to take Gallen out.

Last edited:
[MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION]; you backing QLD. Extremely short favourites. NSW good value. Get on 'em bro.

@L.P.S.; you backing QLD. Extremely short favourites. NSW good value. Get on 'em bro.
TAB has Qld at $1.52 and NSW at $2.60 head to head. Margins 1-12 Qld paying $2.50 or $3.75 13+. NSW 13+ pays $8.00!!!

TAB certainly expecting Qld to win. I like Qld 1-12 $2.50