• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Origin

Yeah they are, I was going to put money on NSW to win between 1 and 19 it was paying 2.75 I think....

Just couldnt bring myself to back NSW.....

QLD is notorious for getting a few quick tries late in the game, so its not over yet....However Blues looks pretty safe, QLD form is pretty poor

Well top start to the series for the blues but we still have quite a job ahead of us yet....

087.jpg

2081.jpg

2803.jpg

Calling all Kunce
@nazzysmith;
@Kuntze;
@Darkoz;
@Test-E; (yep your a kunce too)
@L.P.S.; where you at bro?
avoiding arguments, online at least anyways (until I get an email that some Kunce mentioned me).

What was Nate Myles doing pushing Gallen whilst leaving his hands down (or with no head movement). Ronald McDonald would know Gallen was going to throw a punch (after Gallen already stiff armed him, roughed him up in the play the ball, then verbaled him).

Qld's Courier Mail has been hyping up Game 2 as being Qld going to seek revenge on Gallen - sure way to loose the next game too.

I certainly wouldn't like to be Gallen in game. he;s amarked man.
but Gallen had Myles's measure I think. That's why Myles "froze" I think.

Game 2 is usually the best game, one team has their back to the wall facing a series loss. If it does erupt it'll be savage I think, but a great game. If Qld win Game 2 that'll set up another great game for Game 3.:)

but Gallen had Myles's measure I think. That's why Myles "froze" I think.

Game 2 is usually the best game, one team has their back to the wall facing a series loss. If it does erupt it'll be savage I think, but a great game. If Qld win Game 2 that'll set up another great game for Game 3.:)
QLD will be a different team. Thurston was injured as was Boyd and Inglis was too quiet. having said that the NSW forwards dominated so QLD will have to arrest that problem which i think they will.