• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official TUF 18 discussion thread

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Will make the show better because they hate each other.

You wonder if this isn't a bit of a behind the scenes setup because these two have a better rivalry and should get better ratings.

from the reading i have done, the injury does look legit, but the UFC did keep it a very tight secret to get a genuine reaction from Rhonda on the first episode. I really cant see Cat letting this opportunity go for some pissy little injury either.

But i don think it will make the show a bit better with the natural rivalry they already have

Nice work fellas.... This should make for some very interesting viewing due to they're history....

Will be good to see how Meisha prepares for the fight later in the year... It would be nice to see Rousey win via something other than an armbar, but I guess from her point of view you have to just keep going with what works for you....

Unfortunately they don't show enough of the coaches training and prep, it is all about the other competitors. In saying this I would love to see Rhonda win by armbar 1st round just once more against Meisha, if not nothing else just to piss her off that little bit more, hahaha

What channel and time is it on neddy? I have fox but couldn't find it on the program

Hasn't started airing on TV mate, they have only just started filming the season so i imagine it would be a few weeks away yet, just thought I would create the thread I case any information came up like the change of coaches thing, but in saying this i think there is a ultimate fighter brasil currently airing in the states...

Cool. Only just started watching the UFC. I did judo for a long time but never really watched this stuff. What a product they have

Cool. Only just started watching the UFC. I did judo for a long time but never really watched this stuff. What a product they have

Yeah I did Judo for many years as well until school and work, Footy and cricket all got in the way of Judo, bowed out fo the Judo game a brown belt many years ago.....

Yeah I did Judo for many years as well until school and work, Footy and cricket all got in the way of Judo, bowed out fo the Judo game a brown belt many years ago.....

ahh cool!
where'd you do it at??
I gave up cricket at 16, it took up so much time and rugby started taking over, it ended up being an 11 month season with all the pre-season stuff. Judo I picked up in 2000 and did that on and off til 2006. I enjoyed it!!

The reason i picked up on the UFC coz I ran into an old mate who i did judo with & he reminded me of a guy who came to our judo gym called Hector Lombardo? He is in the UFC now?? I just remember him being the most aggressive human ive ever met, he threw me around so badly, i was just a beginner and I think he'd been to the olympics. Our coach threw him out of the gym a few times due to his behaviour, including treating a 60 year old like a 24y/o olympic opponent... poor form...

Did Judo at a local Community centre where the instructor hired the hall, trained twice a week, but with Cricket and Football also being twice a week and school work etc makes things very hard, I know the feeling when playing football and cricket, pre season training for one while still playing the other makes for long seasons with no breaks.

Hector Lombard is in the UFC or at least used to be not sure if he still is or isnt, but either way it is pooor form when you treat fellow training partners like this, and you deserve to be kicked out...

OK well anyone who follows or watches TUF, the wait is almost over, 1st episode screens the 4th Sep so next Thursday our time...

ahh cool!
where'd you do it at??
I gave up cricket at 16, it took up so much time and rugby started taking over, it ended up being an 11 month season with all the pre-season stuff. Judo I picked up in 2000 and did that on and off til 2006. I enjoyed it!!

The reason i picked up on the UFC coz I ran into an old mate who i did judo with & he reminded me of a guy who came to our judo gym called Hector Lombardo? He is in the UFC now?? I just remember him being the most aggressive human ive ever met, he threw me around so badly, i was just a beginner and I think he'd been to the olympics. Our coach threw him out of the gym a few times due to his behaviour, including treating a 60 year old like a 24y/o olympic opponent... poor form...

Ive heard similar storys about Hector, app very aggressive in practice, and a very short fuse in real life, Im still a fan though,
I believe they are calling this season of TUF season 19, not 18