• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official TUF 18 discussion thread

And it fucking shits me how they just give up at a once in a lifetime chance. No fucking ticker.

I like Ronda, just brutal, take no shit and gives it her all.

Yeah I don't get why they just throw these massive opportunities

Rousey is brutal but actually seems like she gives a shit about her team unlike Tate

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Terrible season of TUF in my opinion. The quality of the chick fighters dropped away badly after the top few. The blokes in general were dull and weak as piss.

It was a shame Timmy Gorman had to go at the start of the show. I know nothing about him but he looked like he would be good to watch fight. I loved his comments at the start of the show. He had no sob story about why he was there, for kids, family, poor or any shit like that. He just loved to fight. I liked that. The sob stories piss me off.

Terrible season of TUF in my opinion. The quality of the chick fighters dropped away badly after the top few. The blokes in general were dull and weak as piss.

It was a shame Timmy Gorman had to go at the start of the show. I know nothing about him but he looked like he would be good to watch fight. I loved his comments at the start of the show. He had no sob story about why he was there, for kids, family, poor or any shit like that. He just loved to fight. I liked that. The sob stories piss me off.

U serious?? I reckon it was the best season by far, the coaches wer awsome, however i cannot stand rousy, crazy biartchhh

U serious?? I reckon it was the best season by far, the coaches wer awsome, however i cannot stand rousy, crazy biartchhh

Yep. Two blokes didn't even fight due to being piss week. There was hardly any fights in the mens part, so not sure how that could be good. The chicks has some good ones.

I like Rousey. She is crazy but what do you expect from women fighters.

Ronda has Tate shit scared, mind fucked the shit out of her all season long,

season was average, retards cant even make weight training full time with pro coaches theres no way they are ready for UFC,

how good was Diaz, put aside his shenanigans outside of the cage, he comes to fight and is one hell of a entertaining fighter, I love watching them boys fight, they are so good at nullifying peoples standup with there boxing style

Yeh I enjoyed it too. Rousey is one intense woman. I guess you don't get to Olympic gold without that mindset. Looking forward to the Tate v Rousey fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meisha has a nice rack....

Still have to watch the finale though, but over all I had it as an average season, no making weight was piss poor for what they are fighting for and the chicks overall while they had some OK fights were pretty average overall, some were OK but were average overall.

We watched the finals last night. The two main fights were good, and the battle between the two tall birds was brutal.

Ronda has Tate shit scared, mind fucked the shit out of her all season long,

Agreed mate, i think it will just be a repeat of last time when they step into the octagon again. Hopefully for her own sake Meisha has learnt to tap.

That was a good fight [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; plus that Jessamyn Duke isnt bad to look at either. . .

Ronda is a beast on the ground, she is far more than a armbar but if she see a opening she will take it, no one had popped up yet that could challenge her , besides cyborg is heavier and not even UFC signed