• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official TUF 18 discussion thread

Liking the season so far, although cant believe Shayna lost, but then again she seemed pretty cocky and the talk was she was going to walk threw most people there....

Last edited:
Should be an interesting fight, but Roxanne makes me laugh, looks like such a geeky book worm, yet has had some good fights in the past...hope she does well

Funny that people have mentioned Rouse in the UFC discussion thread, and I agree she comes across so far in this seaosn as much a winger and sook, having a go att Tate for taking pleasure at her teams misfortune after aloss etc etc, didn't like Tate that much coming into this season and loved Rouse but my opinion is slowly changing, although I will always love Rouseys fighting spirit and true class in the octogon....

Roxanne tried hard but just wasn't quick or strong enough!!
How good was the body slam! Ouch

Roxanne tried hard but just wasn't quick or strong enough!!
How good was the body slam! Ouch

And she was conditioned obviously for 3 min rounds or 2"s she was fucking wrecked couldnt take down nor throw a punch with any power she was a gonner

Yeah Roxanne did struggle and looked pretty sloppy with her standup as well even before she got gassed, but i want to know what that ref was doing, i thought he was terrible, a for stopping the fight to warn again for grabbing the fence, you either warn verbally and let em keep fighting or if you stop em that much you deduct a point, then he i thought he let Roxanne take too much punishment towards the end, clearly she was gone after the slam and then a couple more punches i thought it will be stopped, then the final one was just unnecessary.....

Old love was lucky to beat Roxanne I though, excellent boxer but lacked a lot of minor detail which I think will cause her dramas in later rounds, I found myself yelling at her to feed for underhooks when Roxanne had her against the cage, she got taken down very easily and kept jumping back in her guard almost getting submitted ever time she was there,

Old love was lucky to beat Roxanne I though, excellent boxer but lacked a lot of minor detail which I think will cause her dramas in later rounds, I found myself yelling at her to feed for underhooks when Roxanne had her against the cage, she got taken down very easily and kept jumping back in her guard almost getting submitted ever time she was there,

Yeah she almost got armbared about 4 times, but i also think it was a sloppy submission form Roxanne which allowed this as well, someone with more polish would have completed a submission pretty easy i would think

Yeah she almost got armbared about 4 times, but i also think it was a sloppy submission form Roxanne which allowed this as well, someone with more polish would have completed a submission pretty easy i would think

subs seemed a bit rushed, I think roxanne was a bit intimidated by her standup pedigree which I think didnt really show in her fight, she will get gnp or subbed next fight, still cant believe Shayna didnt win, that house just brings the best and worse out of people,

So glad i found this thread. just watched ep 5. wont go into the fight for risk of spoilers but its a good fight.

Ronda's mum comes down for a session. really lets you see where she gets her attitude from. and Meisha Tate continues to be a cutie haha

Roxy has been slammed TKO'd in the past as well. dont know what to read into this but for it to happen twice in recent time would be concerning for a fighter. was a good fight and Roxy is really feeling the loss. she hides a cries in this ep and the camera man hunts her down, she then starts laughing. odd unit.

Anyone been able to find ep past 7? the aired a few weeks ago but since i havent been able to find it anywhere?

It seems they are starting to block or remove it from the interwebz?????

Anyone been able to find ep past 7? the aired a few weeks ago but since i havent been able to find it anywhere?

It seems they are starting to block or remove it from the interwebz?????

eztv.it

doesn't have the recent ones though, had to find elsewhere

each episode my love for miesha and dislike for ronda grows

eztv.it

You guys are thinking who you would rather root. This is a fighting show. Who would you rather go into battle for you?

Ronda has a one track mind. To be the best fighter and everything else can go get fucked. I like that.

Misha is the pretty, giggly girl. Plenty of those annoying bitches around.

eztv.it

Yeah I have up to Ep 7 from eztv but then I guess I will have to look elsewhere to find the others.

It is all how they portray someone on the show, they could have easily portrayed Meisha to be a bitch too if they wanted with how the show is edited, in saying this Rhonda comes across as being focused on doing her job...

After watching this episode, beginning of the end for TUF I would say.

To many mick mock fighters getting on the show.

After watching this episode, beginning of the end for TUF I would say.

To many mick mock fighters getting on the show.

Yeh last night was annoying. He talked the talked the whole season, "I can eat what I want and always lose weight" etc etc. then when it came to the crunch, couldn't handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh last night was annoying. He talked the talked the whole season, "I can eat what I want and always lose weight" etc etc. then when it came to the crunch, couldn't handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it fucking shits me how they just give up at a once in a lifetime chance. No fucking ticker.

I like Ronda, just brutal, take no shit and gives it her all.

biggest rookie error ever, ive dropped 8kg to fight and help a few team mates do the same, being at his level he should of know the day before if it was going to be a big or small cut and adjusted his cut to suit, at the rate he was losing weight he had to of been drinking water while doing it, he was scared and took a dive IMO,