• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adam Goodes racially abused by 13 year old girl

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
wow, this story was just amazing to watch unfold on live tv. I have to admire Goodes for his stance since, saying he doesn't blame the girl but the environment she grew up in.

I am on the fence with this one, you know oppression an discrimination are serious things, but this all seems like a storm in a tea cup. Have to agree with you fellas above. I am certain the girl didn't mean it in a nasty vicious way.. product of her environment, I bet she heard someone twice her age say it 5 minutes prior.

He needs to man up for fuck sake, he is on the footy field, not in the fukin kindergarten!
I am sure he has heard worse and if it wasn't for the Aboriginal appreciation week or whatever the hell they called it he probably wouldn't have made such a song and dance.

Since when is calling someone ape racist anyway. We had a bloke at footy nicknamed mouse because he looked like a mouse. Is that racist.

Zero tolerance, I agree with it. Wonder how many people abusing Goodes recently made an Abbo joke themselves. There's no place for it in our society, abbos have enough trouble growing up without shit being thrown on them their whole lives. If the girl was abusing some kid she saw on the street she could be the 20th person who'd said something to the kid that week.

inb4 abbos have an easy time cause they receive so many freebies and payouts, and 'but calling a white person a white **** is ok therefore he should suck it up'

"Ape" harkens back to the days where blacks were described as sub-human... it's pretty racist

That's a load of shit. It's not racist.

It's fucking pathetic what Goodes did but now he is seen as some anti racism hero and probably fucked this girls life up in the process.

Supposedly he is shattered by the remarks. Lol. Grow up mate, you're not 5 anymore, the comment deserved nothing more than a laugh from him.

That's a load of shit. It's not racist.

It's fucking pathetic what Goodes did but now he is seen as some anti racism hero and probably fucked this girls life up in the process.

Supposedly he is shattered by the remarks. Lol. Grow up mate, you're not 5 anymore, the comment deserved nothing more than a laugh from him.

Plenty of other people seem to think it is racist; and with good cause.

Who is responsible at the end of the day? Goodes for calling it on racism or the media bandwagon and the parents for the childs upbringing.

Pfft...

Kids will be kids....

Hardly deserves the attention its getting...

In other news was in Liverpool yesterday and there where Muslims on both sides of the street handing out shit about Allah...

I dislike the look of my local town now... Seems to be getting overtaken with multi culturalism...

The kid looked like she had the IQ of a house plant, i doubt she knew ape was racist, if she did, still, to make this big of a deal of it seems a little silly.

Should have punched her out.

Plenty of other people seem to think it is racist; and with good cause.

Who is responsible at the end of the day? Goodes for calling it on racism or the media bandwagon and the parents for the childs upbringing.

Well those other people are just as bad as the whinging Goodes. Fuck what's wrong with this country, bunch of whiny bitches.

A 13 year old girl called an adult male an ape and he is acting like she murdered his family. If Goodes is actually shattered as he says over that comment he needs to get his bloody head checked. Toughen up princess.

It's the usual chip on the shoulder syndrome

Yep.

What is just as annoying is all the celebrities and journalists jumping on the bandwagon like sheep saying how good what he did was.

How was it good?

If he really wanted to handle it well. He could of ignored it at the time and either just laughed at it like most people do or brought it up with the AFL after the game without humiliating the girl.

A 13 yr old girl once called me an Ape in a supermarket once.... I was stunned and taken back by the comment....all I could say in reply was "booga booga" as I picked up my bananas and walked away....

A 13 yr old girl once called me an Ape in a supermarket once.... I was stunned and taken back by the comment....all I could say in reply was "booga booga" as I picked up my bananas and walked away....

surely you were just monkeying around?