• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adam Goodes racially abused by 13 year old girl

Heaps of different beers here.. quite a few shit-house though...

Also, walking around Melbourne, can get hard to tell the difference between the girls and the boys :p
doesn't Melbourne have the greatest percentage of Kiwi immigrants of any Australian capital ....... bro?

Phucked eye know cuz ... I wudda thought it was Brisbane ? Plenty of us up in QLD.
just googled it cuz. Perth would have the highest percentage while Melbourne has the highest number of Kiwi immigrants (2006-2011):

"The New Zealand-born, too, have been heading to Perth with 17,202 of the 2006-11 arrivals located in Perth, compared with 18,554 in Melbourne and just 15,698 in Sydney". https://theconversation.com/the-gre...are-arriving-but-not-where-theyre-needed-7673

Theres even an official name for youse now, "New Zealander Australians".

Say whaa? ... New Zealander - Australians? Phuck it... Overseas all those kunce think we're the same anyways.

Must be the mining boom out WA I reckon... Gotta love Aussie. Helping employ kiwi's since forever.

64250_10151566997051147_176793930_n.jpg

Say whaa? ... New Zealander - Australians? Phuck it... Overseas all those kunce think we're the same anyways.

Must be the mining boom out WA I reckon... Gotta love Aussie. Helping employ kiwi's since forever.

64250_10151566997051147_176793930_n.jpg

Helping employ kiwis??

Since when do kiwis work?

If he was African, then yes he has a right to be offended.

For all we know she may have observed that his arms in proportion to his torso are very long, hence the word being used.

Can't believe there were 15,698 who were dumb enough to emigrate to Sydney instead of anywhere else in Australia........

Youse kunce are apes!

Lamest of the lame words........ "Ape"

It's not even remotely offensive....

Goodes is a TOOL

What I find even more farcical is all the do gooders out there coming out and supporting Goods and how brave he is for making a stand on racism and how much he has had to out up with, the whole fuckin bleeding heart story, what a load of shit.....

Eddie McGuire makes on-air gaffe about Adam Goodes and King Kong

DDIE McGuire has apologised after he made an on-air gaffe about bringing Adam Goodes to town to promote the new King Kong musical. The gaffe comes just five days after McGuire was the first man to apologise to Goodes after a 13-year-old fan called the star Sydney Swans AFL player an ape at Friday night's Swans and Collingwood match.
McGuire, the Collingwood Football Club president, was roundly applauded for the manner in which he swiftly handled the scandal.
Today he appears to have undone all that good work – mentioning Goodes and the giant ape in the same conversation.
Goodes lauded for his stance on racism
MCG defends treatment of 13-year-old girl
The controversial comment came while McGuire was speaking with co-host Luke Darcy on Triple M's Hot Breakfast show this morning.
Darcy was talking about the new musical. "What a great promo that is, for King Kong," he said.
To which McGuire replied: "Get Adam Goodes down for it, d'you reckon?"
"No, I wouldn't have thought so," was the response from Darcy.
McGuire went on, stumbling over his words: "You can see them doing that, can't you? Goodesy. You know, the big, not the ape thing the whole thing, I'm just saying the pumping him up and mucking around and that sort of stuff."
He then said: "Just to clear up, when we were talking about King Kong there and I was mumbling my way through about Goodesy, I was trying to say 'Imagine the old days of trying to get people in for publicity' and I've mumbled my way through that so anyone who thought that I was having a go or being a smart alec I take that back."
Darcy: "Yeah. Not sure where you were going there."
McGuire: "Nah, neither did I halfway there I was that exhausted this morning, so apologies to that."
"But I was thinking you know in the old days in these situations the publicity and that type of thing. I was off on a tangent somewhere.
"Just in case people are thinking 'What the hell's he on about', I have no idea either."

Read more: No Cookies | Herald Sun