• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adam Goodes racially abused by 13 year old girl

Zero tolerance, I agree with it. Wonder how many people abusing Goodes recently made an Abbo joke themselves. There's no place for it in our society, abbos have enough trouble growing up without shit being thrown on them their whole lives. If the girl was abusing some kid she saw on the street she could be the 20th person who'd said something to the kid that week.

inb4 abbos have an easy time cause they receive so many freebies and payouts, and 'but calling a white person a white **** is ok therefore he should suck it up'

Has no place in society...what a load of shit...I lived in the north west and got called a white c*nt all the time, even just walking down the street.

I also think it's a fair statement that White Australians are far more racially discriminated against than aboriginal people....
Watched many hard working mates miss out on mining jobs, only to see a completely unskilled or ex-prisoner black person get their job.

Sadly, racism will always be, even our government enforces it on us.

used to live next to door some aboriginals , saw heaps of shit that they recieved , i was on good terms with them so asked them how they got all the crap , their reply was your simply the wrong colour

i am sure many white fellas have been called much worse , shit even umpires get abuse thrown at them

notice how the buddy franklin abusing a woman at the pub is brushed under the carpart , but this is will remain in the news for the next week

Has no place in society...what a load of shit...I lived in the north west and got called a white c*nt all the time, even just walking down the street.

I also think it's a fair statement that White Australians are far more racially discriminated against than aboriginal people....
Watched many hard working mates miss out on mining jobs, only to see a completely unskilled or ex-prisoner black person get their job.

Sadly, racism will always be, even our government enforces it on us.

Exactly. I have been called the same. Who cares.

Also didn't the commentators or maybe even one of the coaches alway refer to Mick Martin as a big gorilla when he played. Never heard anyone cry racism there.

It's always a double standard and really on the footy field it's just sledging it doesn't actually mean anything. Ape is one of the least offensive things I have heard on the field.

I'm not racist. I hate everybody evenly.

PS: Goodes is a whinging whining wimp who needs to chill out with a banana (milkshake)

FYI, all of us in here are "white honkies" according to a poster a week or so ago. I took it in humour.

Chicks call guys apes all the time.

What a fuckin joke....
I was watching it on TV on Friday night then, left early sat morning and have been away from media and everything else related to this until now when i find out what was actually said, I was like WTF??.??.

Are they serious, love Goodes as a player but this just makes him out to be a winging bitch, grow the fuck uo and get on with it, you weren't called a black cint or anything like that you were called n ape, big fuckin deal......

So what about calling NZers kiwis. Does everyone have to apologise and be educated for that now. How is ape any worse?

What about calling someone strong as an ox?

That bloke runs like a whippet?

Come to think of it I know people with nick names. Horse, mouse, fox, whippet, ox, goose, pup. Going by the whinging Goodes and all the do gooder sheep following him all those nicknames are racist.

Might be coming in late but,

Goodes is a great player, well capped, 2 flags and 2 brownlows, plus multiple club b&f..

But what an arse, that's a massive over reaction!!
She's 13, she called him an ape cause he has a beard and is hairy with olive skin!!!
He has said himself, it happens every week, he just could let it slide with it being indigenous round, which sounds like he had decided to call someone out, and that was the best their was!!!

But she should be shot anyway for supporting collingwood...

Kiwi checking in here....

I'm only in your country to root your women and drink your beer!

Thinking about it kiwi probably should be offensive because fuck they are a pathetic animal.

When in NZ went to a place that had kiwis on display.
Walk into a totally dark room, can't see a thing and told there are supposedly kiwis in there. Lol. You couldn't see anything, bloody NZers scamming tourists to see nothing in a dark room.

Might be coming in late but,

Goodes is a great player, well capped, 2 flags and 2 brownlows, plus multiple club b&f..

But what an arse, that's a massive over reaction!!
She's 13, she called him an ape cause he has a beard and is hairy with olive skin!!!
He has said himself, it happens every week, he just could let it slide with it being indigenous round, which sounds like he had decided to call someone out, and that was the best their was!!!

But she should be shot anyway for supporting collingwood...

tisk tisk Swervyn-Ervyn , don't you know that you can't say someone has olive skin , that is a racist remark you have to say "of dark complexion"

Kiwi checking in here....

I'm only in your country to root your women and drink your beer!

Heaps of different beers here.. quite a few shit-house though...

Also, walking around Melbourne, can get hard to tell the difference between the girls and the boys :p