• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adam Goodes racially abused by 13 year old girl

Aboot needed a photo op, and couldn't convince an indigenous aussie to come near him otherwise? :D

meh who the fuck takes these celebrity Australian of the year seriously , they are all a load of crap

"Adam Goodes, Australia Day is a time of mourning: ‘It’s a very sad day for a lot of our mob.’"

meh who the fuck takes these celebrity Australian of the year seriously , they are all a load of crap

"Adam Goodes, Australia Day is a time of mourning: ‘It’s a very sad day for a lot of our mob.’"

Bullshit. They wouldn't have alcohol without white man. I'm guessing plenty are happy.

really? I thought she was old person ambassador or something :D

so..
2014 footy player
2013 magazine editor(?)
2012 Actor
2011 fucking investment banker
2010 doctor guy
2009 Lawyer
2008 Country music singer.....

what was the point of the award again?

I thought that rural fire chief guy had a good claim to the prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that rural fire chief guy had a good claim to the prize.

What someone that actually does something for the community ? you have gotta be joking right

It is interesting to note to whom the awards were given to with regards to their occupation. Out of the 57 awards handed out since 1960, here is a breakdown of the recipients.

Sports - 14
Entertainment and the arts - 11
Medicine - 9
Politics - 5
Community Service - 5

The rest are spread over fields such as religion, literature, military, science, business and academia.

Imagine if a colored kid called Gary Albert jnr a 'white pig' and he pointed the kid out and had him removed. He would be considered the worst Australian of the year! Lol