• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When to see the doctor....?

When do you see the doctor?

• When I need a certificate to get out of work

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • When my left tonsil is bigger than my right (Hyperchondriac)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular maintence to schedule

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • When something breaks or falls off

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Regularly even for trivial stuff

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Does that get you all randy [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; ?

Must get you all randy [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION];

I see my doctor every month now. Even if nothing is wrong. Weight, blood glucose, Heart rate and blood pressure check. Plus a chat.

Must get you all randy @Silverback;

I see my doctor every month now. Even if nothing is wrong. Weight, blood glucose, Heart rate and blood pressure check. Plus a chat.

I always ask for two fingers

I like a second opinion.

And I don't like the fact that you a trivialising mens stuff.

Don't generally see a doctor, don't need him to tell me I have a cold or a cut finger, don't need a certificate, 7 years without a sicky and still going.

I do go get bloods done once every 12-18 months at least, general check up, skin cancer check, blood pressure etc etc.

It had been quite some time since I had been to a doctor..I had a girl stay over one night:D The next morning she said I make some weird noises and hold my breath a lot. I know what the weird noises were:D

I went to the doc and was referred to a sleep study center.
I had severe sleep apnea. I was not getting any oxygen for about 8 to 9 minutes every hour and it was guaranteed I would have had a stroke or heart disease in the next 5 years.
I was constantly tired and lethargic.

My life has turned around and I have to wear a sexy mask to bed everynight to keep my airways open. I look like Maverick from top gun...without the fighter jet.

That girl who stayed over that night probably saved my life.
She is now my wife:)

had to go see the docs this morning about my foot , Specialty suite my arse, the only thing they have a specialty in is pissing people off

I heard from 2 different news sources today that the average aussie goes to the doctor 11 times a year!?
What the?

Must be some "full timers" in that lot, most people I know would be lucky to go once a year.

I was going monthly for blood sugar monitoring but don't have to go back for that anymore. Every 3 months seems to be my current average