• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Force USA lat pulldown & row

bluedog

I have the Force USA power rack and am looking at getting the lat pull down and row attachment. Does anyone have this setup? Is it worth getting?

I have the full setup including crossovers. If you are using the lat pull for pushdowns you will need to use slightly less weight than you're used to as the system is not as smooth as something you find in a gym (in most cases)

I really dont have a problem with the cable system. I keep it lubed up and it does great. The upright pole and the little wheels all get a squirt.

I have the Force USA power rack and am looking at getting the lat pull down and row attachment. Does anyone have this setup? Is it worth getting?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Have you got any prices yet? Quote I got from the same place I bought my rack was $345 for the attachment. Seems a bit steep really.

While were on the subject, what did you pay for the rack without the attachment?

I got mine from Little Bloke Fitness in Melbourne. Because I bought the rack there a couple of months before I got it for $280 plus $10 postage. It isn't professional gym standard but I have found it fine for a home gym. For the money it is good. As well as the lat pull down bar and rowing bar it comes with a knee rest for lat pull downs and an ankle strap and single handle. Can't remember what I paid for the rack but just look up Little Bloke Fitness. They are great people!

Might be a stupid question but where are you guys putting the silicone? Is it on the pulleys where the cable sit or inside the pulleys near the bearings? What product do you find works best on the cables/pulleys?