• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Advice wanted"

Fitnation

After being reasonably happy with Mt2, I am considering my next step. I am natural and would like advise on gear. I have many years of training on supps, what I want to know about is what will allow me to get a bigger while staying lean, I already have a more than descent physique, what I want to know is what can I take that will make me bigger and ripped without bloating. Can I keep my abs on a cycle?

In most cases your cycle will consist of a steroid that aromatises to some extent. Now if your diet is in check and your plan is to stay lean without bloat/fat then what you need to do is simply reduce the amount of aromatisation from the steroid(s) you use. An example is you running a cycle of say Test E 500mg pw for 8 to 10 weeks and stacking this with an AI such as Letrozole, Arimidex or Aromasin. Now with half a gram of Test pw you won't need high doses of an AI, and i actually suggest you start the cycle without an AI and just watch your boody day by day and take notice of any bloat/fat gain etc. Now if bloat/fat gain becomes an issue then you simply add in an AI at a low dose and roll with that. Its not rocket science, you just need too find what works specificaly for you and stick to that regime.

In most cases your cycle will consist of a steroid that aromatises to some extent. Now if your diet is in check and your plan is to stay lean without bloat/fat then what you need to do is simply reduce the amount of aromatisation from the steroid(s) you use. An example is you running a cycle of say Test E 500mg pw for 8 to 10 weeks and stacking this with an AI such as Letrozole, Arimidex or Aromasin. Now with half a gram of Test pw you won't need high doses of an AI, and i actually suggest you start the cycle without an AI and just watch your boody day by day and take notice of any bloat/fat gain etc. Now if bloat/fat gain becomes an issue then you simply add in an AI at a low dose and roll with that. Its not rocket science, you just need too find what works specificaly for you and stick to that regime.

Gotta admit Juice Junkie and others who throw up good advice... It is very refreshing to see a more open discussion on these things. Too often you can see this culture of exclusivity when it comes to talking through these points with people investigating juice... Like some people actually think only they have the right to inject. Phuckin' joke these pricks - Like they have the 'right' to say who can and cannot take an illegal substance! :confused:

Might be worth mentioning pct as well?

You'll need to get some of this in-line before starting ; in fact, you'll need everything before your first pin.

Get blood tests done before , during and after to monitor your test levels etc...

Best place to start would be the info for newbies on AUSBB steroids thread/s or just about any other bodybuilding forum involving juice.

You'll no doubt find a few conflicting opinions out there, but there'll be some very common must follow rules for sure.

Gotta admit Juice Junkie and others who throw up good advice... It is very refreshing to see a more open discussion on these things. Too often you can see this culture of exclusivity when it comes to talking through these points with people investigating juice... Like some people actually think only they have the right to inject. Phuckin' joke these pricks - Like they have the 'right' to say who can and cannot take an illegal substance! :confused:

Open and out loud is the best way to get the point across buddy;)

Thats right, drugs are made for us to take, and injecting just happens to be the best and most effective way for most drugs wether it be steroids or illicit drugs, injecting is always more effective.

Couldn't be phucked watching past the 2.20 minute mark, but the third phag didn't even look like he was on the gear! :D

Cracks me up! If you're using and your going to go through all that, you want to look like your using...

End of the day, there are of course risks. Everyone knows about the bad things such as sides - moods, acne, gyno, nut wastage etc.. but there are of course measures people take to counter these things.

Like anything it's roll of the dice, you just gotta do the best to swing the odds in your favour ;) ... AI's , pct, diet, trusting your source (as much as you can)

The phaggy guy was lame, I look significantly better and I am natural and a good decade or two older, not that I am blowing my trumpet. I like the idea of Peps post cycle which keeps gains. At the moment I am going through a small slump which maybe fixed with a small break and using natural test boosters. Staying natural for a little while, until I am sure I have the right game plan.

After being reasonably happy with Mt2, I am considering my next step. I am natural and would like advise on gear. I have many years of training on supps, what I want to know about is what will allow me to get a bigger while staying lean, I already have a more than descent physique, what I want to know is what can I take that will make me bigger and ripped without bloating. Can I keep my abs on a cycle?

you want to stick with compounds such as masteron, tren ace, test prop or suspension (but not to much), NPP, EQ, Primo, anavar, proviron, clen

steer clear of deca, dbol, anadrol, sustanon...

keeping your abs while on cycle is all about diet. All the gear in the world will not make up for poor nutrition.

Thanks for the advise, I had thought about doing a peps as an alternative to gear, having decided gear is probably a better way to go. Saw a clip on Kevin Levrone which I found quite inspiring, even off the gear he still looked more than descent. How easy is it to get on the net without getting pinged by customs and what are the best sites?

One of the main differences I normally pick between natural and chemically enhanced bodybuilders, is the ability to carry lower more muscle with bodyfat. For example if I see two big guys who are a similar height and weight range the natural one may look like a dump truck while the chemically enhanced one may look like a mack truck, this is probably what makes juice so appealing. While it is impossible to gauge how a person will look from a cycle, it still confuses me how guys can get really big and stay very lean. Trully natural guys often rely on cardio and have to spare muscle.

One of the main differences I normally pick between natural and chemically enhanced bodybuilders, is the ability to carry lower more muscle with bodyfat. For example if I see two big guys who are a similar height and weight range the natural one may look like a dump truck while the chemically enhanced one may look like a mack truck, this is probably what makes juice so appealing. While it is impossible to gauge how a person will look from a cycle, it still confuses me how guys can get really big and stay very lean. Trully natural guys often rely on cardio and have to spare muscle.

That's the appeal of the drugs mate, staying lean while carrying solid mass. Something difficult and almost impossible to do naturally unless you got the genetics for it (1 in a million)