• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Noob in 2200 diet - how to handle anniversary dinner blowout??

striking

Ok

I am new at this. After reading the forum, I came across the 2200 no no nesense diet and beginner weight session by Fadi.

Must say, the high reps are killers, as are the burpees.

I am liking the diet though and it would seem I was not eating enough prior. I
Have started tracking everything using myfitnesspal and bought some WPI, oat powdered and l-carnage tarate.

My anniversary is coming up tomorrow (Friday) night and we have a 9 course degustation planned with matching wine.

It is going to be nigh impossible to calorie count these meals.

What is the best way to handle an imminent blow out like this? Skip a few snacks and meals?

Just let it ride and enjoy the surplus calories?

Another question - how do I determine my macros correctly? Myfitnesspal calculates different requirement to the 2200 diet and the iifym calculators give different figures again.

The best way to enjoy it is to devour all nine courses and fuck calories for one night. You could eat a little less earlier on too ;)

Last edited:
One would think with think with the horizontal folk dancing which would be occurring post meal on such an occasion you should be fine....

One would think with think with the horizontal folk dancing which would be occurring post meal on such an occasion you should be fine....

Yeah, but if the 'horizontal folk-dancing' lasts all of 120 seconds, then can that seriously be counted towards a daily cardio target? :D

... Just going by my own personal experiences here ;) ... On a good day that is.

Yeah, but if the 'horizontal folk-dancing' lasts all of 120 seconds, then can that seriously be counted towards a daily cardio target? :D

... Just going by my own personal experiences here ;) ... On a good day that is.

this 120 secs you speak of would want to include getting undressed, you know its not a marathon....:)

Thanks all :) in the end the 7 courses wasn't that bad! A lot of proteins any way. Blew out a bit on the dessert, but you get that. It was a gym day, so hopefully the extra calories were burnt up! Bad news is that we were both too full for a midnight cardio session... We opted for an early morning one instead! :)

Thanks all.

2 words - Flexible Dieting.

Congrats on the anniversary!

Exactly. If you don't have a show coming up then enjoy the night off dieting, and use those extra calories to add a plate or two to your lifts the following day (results may vary)