• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Psychoactive and Entheogenic Plants

Normally I don't count I just hold my breath until I'm not on this planet anymore when there is no such thing as breathing anyway ;)

pfft you guys think that's impressive? I inject it straight into my scrotum with a blunt needle, no swab

my dear young Test-E, im afraid such things cant be taught. If one is not born with a psychoactive nut sack then they must resort to inferior methods, such as smoking

So Salvia is like natural LSD? and for some reason is legal? Keen to try that when more experienced. But looking for beginner stuff.

'DMT' doesn't help much. But does seem interesting. Whats the best way to take it and from what?

What kind of Salvia? I have hundreds growing....

Divinorum

So Salvia is like natural LSD? and for some reason is legal? Keen to try that when more experienced. But looking for beginner stuff.

'DMT' doesn't help much. But does seem interesting. Whats the best way to take it and from what?

It's not like LSD at all man. If you do salvia expecting nice relaxing distortions in your vision when you're in for a big surprise. It's a dissociative, so it's more a dream like state. LSD you get distortions like halos over lights, fractals, waving and rippling in your vision. Salvia you'll feel the trip more than anything, like the world is folding over and then before you know it you're somewhere else and not "present". DMT is very much like salvia but you can at least take a lower dose and see some nice hallucinations but still be completely under control

Yeah might avoid Salvia for a while....

So I should look up 'Divinorum DMT' for a beginner or??

DMT is good. Divinorum is salvia. The only time I've had a bad trip on DMT was when I reminded myself mid trip that DMT was what the body released when you died, so I kept thinking "this is what dying is like" lol. It wasn't bad just uncomfortable. Shrooms are also very good but you need to be in the right state of mind. If you're happy and content with life then there is no reason why it wouldn't be awesome

you guy's don't know what the fuck you talkin about. don't listen to oni from what i see he just reads alot, and what i've learnt in real life is reading is 1 thing, doing is another animal.

plz, never take 200mg of dmt crystal, jesus fucking christ oni... worst advice ever... just when you were making sense;

so that means all your peptide talk is also bullshit. and the list continues, cause credibility is zero here.

lol advising the most psychadelic substance known to man as an introduction to psychadelics... seriously this forum isn't school, you don't have to look "cool". its about information sharing and being safe. everything you said in this thread is not safe.

who says dmt is produced in the body? for someone who quotes studies alot, you'll realise very quickly there is no study to back this up.

only rick strousman (spell?) from "dmt the spirit molecule" which is an ok watch but still leaves alot in question once you've done the deed and can relate.

i will leave this with a beautiful photo of a rare cacti i like to grow
n2WZ8eh.jpg

Yeh, I have never used any psychoactive substances.
But my dog has.
my dogs for advice for younger pups.
"If its natural you will be wiser for it.
Less is more.
Karma is a bitch"
Then my dog went back to licking himself, only then to pause with a deep thoughful look and added...
"San Pedro has the best visuals- tracers mainly if you like that sort of thing"