• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Psychoactive and Entheogenic Plants

Cocaine, opium and arsenic are natural. Take a few shots of the latter and you'll be wiser for sure

its a rare hybrid clone from the Bridgesii family.

Echinopsis lageniformis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intadesting, what state you in out of interest, easy to grow?

Yeh, I have never used any psychoactive substances.
But my dog has.
my dogs for advice for younger pups.
"If its natural you will be wiser for it.
Less is more.
Karma is a bitch"
Then my dog went back to licking himself, only then to pause with a deep thoughful look and added...
"San Pedro has the best visuals- tracers mainly if you like that sort of thing"

lol.

Will San Pedro make music sound amazing?

Its not that far fetched, when you think about it. when you ingest a psychedelic, the liver takes most of the good stuff out before your brain has a chance to fully appreciate it. Drinking the first lot of piss will then reintroduce the goodness back into its system, a second chance if you will. It tastes a little tangy and might leave a tingling sensation on your tongue, but washing it down with some juice or something sweet usually hits the spot.

Ah, music for the journey! My vote goes to....Younger Brother - Last Days of Gravity

lol. seems weird enough sober. Will have to remember.

Best way to make special brownies? Heard with subway dough is pretty good.

Any hints/tricks/tips?

lol. seems weird enough sober. Will have to remember.

Best way to make special brownies? Heard with subway dough is pretty good.

Any hints/tricks/tips?

THC/CBD is fat soluble. So melt the butter you need to do the baking then mix the weed in a sauce ban for 30 mins or so making sure the butter doesn't boil. Make sure it's ground up first. Then strain the butter out and use it to bake or cook. It's really nice melted over popcorn when you're watching a film that's a personal favourite of mine

Guess those psychoatives finally took their toll. ��

Last edited: