• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Force USA Power rack 'narrower' upgrade kits

I wouldn't mind the 3 month wait, but there's no way I'm ordering without exact dimensions, I already had Force-usa replace 3 of the parts with narrower versions when I get the rack, but it's still too wide and the annoyance factor on squats is enough for me to consider selling the thing for scrap metal and replacing with a different brand

I'll see what I can find out...

I wouldn't mind the 3 month wait, but there's no way I'm ordering without exact dimensions, I already had Force-usa replace 3 of the parts with narrower versions when I get the rack, but it's still too wide and the annoyance factor on squats is enough for me to consider selling the thing for scrap metal and replacing with a different brand

Hi,

Getting there.

Force USA have provided the following dimensions for F-CPR replacement beams: Length x Width x Height all in centimeters.

Part 7 chin up bar: 110 x 20 x 10

Part 9 top front: 110 x 7.5 x 7.5

Part 24 top back: 110 x 6 x 6

Part 10 bottom back: 110 x 7.5 x 7.5

Hope that helps mate..

Apologies - unfortunately the CPR kits have all been sold.

We have a few of the F-PC kits arriving on Friday - I'll put some info on those kits when I have them.

It's about three months to get them in stock so we're debating whether we will get any more in....

So all the commercial kits are sold?

So all the commercial kits are sold?

Yes - sorry mate, I know you'd asked for one.

Unfortunately we only ordered a limited number of the F-CPR kits as the response was not huge to the initial request and we then had one buyer pretty much take them all. We didn't even see the kits - they went straight out from the Force warehouse to the buyer.

A couple of the F-PC kits have gone already, and a couple are on hold waiting for postage quotes which we'll get over the weekend.

We might order a few more of the F-CPRs in.

Yes - sorry mate, I know you'd asked for one.

Unfortunately we only ordered a limited number of the F-CPR kits as the response was not huge to the initial request and we then had one buyer pretty much take them all. We didn't even see the kits - they went straight out from the Force warehouse to the buyer.

A couple of the F-PC kits have gone already, and a couple are on hold waiting for postage quotes which we'll get over the weekend.

We might order a few more of the F-CPRs in.

Disappointed I missed out, so then who do I need to contact to get the shortening kit?

I'm not sure where you'd get them. We made a custom order through the wholesaler for the parts, so that would be an option.

I've ordered a few more in, but it does take three months unfortunately.

Hi,

Getting there.

Force USA have provided the following dimensions for F-CPR replacement beams: Length x Width x Height all in centimeters.

Part 7 chin up bar: 110 x 20 x 10

Part 9 top front: 110 x 7.5 x 7.5

Part 24 top back: 110 x 6 x 6

Part 10 bottom back: 110 x 7.5 x 7.5

Hope that helps mate..

Thanks for the measurements
My current ones are all 113cm wide, 3cm difference isn't quite enough for me

I'm not sure where you'd get them. We made a custom order through the wholesaler for the parts, so that would be an option.

I've ordered a few more in, but it does take three months unfortunately.

Have they all been pre sold? if not can I please reserve/ purchase one ?I dont mind the wait

Have they all been pre sold? if not can I please reserve/ purchase one ?I dont mind the wait

Done. Hopefully they get here sooner rather than later :)

So to confirm, we have ordered more of the F-CPR kits.

We currently have the F-PC kits - measurements to come.

I'm not sure I'm interested, but wanted to ask for curiosity...

I have an F-PC rack (which I presume is newer) which fits a 7ft barbell perfectly. What exactly is the advantage of narrowing this?

I'm not sure I'm interested, but wanted to ask for curiosity...

I have an F-PC rack (which I presume is newer) which fits a 7ft barbell perfectly. What exactly is the advantage of narrowing this?

Hi Ryzaar,

It dates back to an older model mate that was 7cm wider than the current model. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it meant most barbells on the market would either just fit, or just not fit onto the rack.

Imagine re-racking a bar after a set with only 5mm clearance to get it into the j-hooks... We've sourced a few bits from Force USA that convert the older wider racks to the new skinnier width - just makes life a bit easier.

Hi Ryzaar,

It dates back to an older model mate that was 7cm wider than the current model. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it meant most barbells on the market would either just fit, or just not fit onto the rack.

Imagine re-racking a bar after a set with only 5mm clearance to get it into the j-hooks... We've sourced a few bits from Force USA that convert the older wider racks to the new skinnier width - just makes life a bit easier.

Ah thanks. I do have one of the newer models and no problems at all. Thanks again for clearing that up!

Hi all,

We've got a few of the Force USA F-PC and F-CPR power rack narrowing kits in stock if anyone is still chasing them (see earlier in the thread for the description on what they are).

This will be the last batch we get in so if you've got one of the older wider racks and want to skinny it up, let me know :)

I have decided against narrowing mine. Plenty of peope with shitty shoulders like the width. Am now looking at getting a mono lift attachment to alleviate the walking out and racking issue.