• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sisa Waqa NRL

He's having a blinder today. What state is he from? If he is from NSW then put him in the state of origin team.

Theres afew guys just out of colts last year at my rugby team and they are benching 140 for reps - they are 20 odd and prob around 90kgs - Its not surprising to see benching/deadlift/squat numbers of 200+ by the rugby boys.

Looks like a great athlete - def got dat der black genetics (no racist)

Theres afew guys just out of colts last year at my rugby team and they are benching 140 for reps - they are 20 odd and prob around 90kgs - Its not surprising to see benching/deadlift/squat numbers of 200+ by the rugby boys.

Looks like a great athlete - def got dat der black genetics (no racist)

Lol. You should try tackling the ****. I think he stood me up three times the day we played him. That was in one run too! Lol. Amazing footwork. Didn't last long in club rugby, was snapped up pretty quick. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; not sure of his origins tho.

I did a workout with a few rugby guys. None of them could deadlift 170 or bench 110. One of them was 120kg.

He's having a blinder today. What state is he from? If he is from NSW then put him in the state of origin team.

Let them pick 15. haha

All this Qld bullshit will bite us in the ass one day. Team is getting older every year.

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; bloody islanders haha

He was born in Suva, Fiji - 27 yrs old - and his stats arn't as big as I thought - 190cm (6'3)/95kg (209lbs).

@Bazza; I am not saying every rugby player haha - but when you start getting to the topish 1st grade guys/NRL/Super Rugby level - there are some good numbers being put around - as I said its never surprising to see the numbers in the 200+