• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sisa Waqa NRL

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
Awesome physique. This guy turns heads....

6666.jpg

7777.jpg

Enhanced you reckon?

certainly low BF%. Would either be on the juice or flying close to the wind. He looks fucking great. The Storm share training facilities with Melbourne AFL and the Heart NSL and when this guy hits the pool he makes their heads turn.

After all the essendon shit who knows who's juicing and who's not.....:confused:

Good genetics, comes from an island that was populated by cannibals till a couple hundred years ago. Only the strongest survived.

The fact his great great grandfather ate his enemies rather then was eaten by them has resulted in the specimen in the pictures

If he Benches 220kg x 6, what does that put his 1RM at. That's bullshit! (He weighs 96kg)

Lol 220 x 6 would just about make him the strongest bencher in Australia regardless of body weight.
Bit skeptical
3-4 board maybe at a stretch

I had the misfortune of playing against him when he was playing rugby union for Gordon a few years back. Great athlete, he was young & carved us up, but when I heard he was going to league I was like, "he's not that good" hahah shows what kind of judge I am. He has done very well since.

Great physique, but there is no way he benches 220kg for 6.

The would be Australia's biggest bencher, or all time.

That's currently held by a 165kg QLDer.

Great physique, but there is no way he benches 220kg for 6.

The would be Australia's biggest bencher, or all time.

That's currently held by a 165kg QLDer.

Not NRL but I know a few AFL players and be skeptical of the numbers these stars supposedly put up. Those blokes never did a full rep bench that i saw and there was always plenty of hands on the bar.

Forget powerlifting, i am wrapped Storm have him.

Doubt the bench as well, but a 78kg CAPO lifter does lift 210kg bench press.

Said bencher has been training for 20+ years, is massively on the gear, and pretty much benches full time.

220 for a single with a massive chest dump I could believe.
We've got a Kiwi guy at work who is an open sea rower and benches 195kg @ 112kg or thereabouts (has a brother or cousin that competes in NZ IPF so I don't doubt that number)

If could do 180-200kg raw, even touch and go, that would be oustanding for a 190cm guy weighing less than 100kg.

Not NRL but I know a few AFL players and be skeptical of the numbers these stars supposedly put up. Those blokes never did a full rep bench that i saw and there was always plenty of hands on the bar.

Best bench in the AFL would be about 85kg wouldn't it. They are all built like basketballers.