• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mark Webber 2013

Webber's a cool dude. Not many people make it to F1 let alone win races. He's done ok.

Schuey was the man though.

The biggest problem with Webber has been his consistancy, some races he is fast and makes good decisions while other times he is slow and makes bad decisions which ultimately puts him out fo the race, he has had his fair share of bad luck as well, but that is racing.

Looking forward to following Richiardo's career as he seems to be pretty quick and has the backing of some good teams as a young driver unlike Webber who got his break from paul Stoddard and had to pay his dues in the early days...

Big fan of webbos. Hes never had the backing of his team unfortunately.

As for watching f1 for the aussie inclusion...theres daniel ricciardo mate. Young. Fast. Aussie. Im just hoping he doesnt have to drive under vettel for very long

Webber's a cool dude. Not many people make it to F1 let alone win races. He's done ok.

Schuey was the man though.

Yep, love him or not, he had a certain feel for the car and track :)
Let's not forget Ayrton Senna though.

Don't disregard Alonso either. He's had some bad luck with teams etc and his current run with Ferrari is marred by the engineering side of things right now but he's matured a lot and has quite the intelligence on track.
Possibly the best driver out there (ie just because Vettel wins alot, doesn't make him the best driver).

I agree I think Alonso has the most ability. Ferrari is just behind the RedBull at this stage which leads to the point that Webber should be doing a little better. Alonso in the RedBull would be scary. :eek:

I agree I think Alonso has the most ability. Ferrari is just behind the RedBull at this stage which leads to the point that Webber should be doing a little better. Alonso in the RedBull would be scary. :eek:

I would like to see Ferrari recapture the smarts they had behind the 2005 car (albeit with different requirements now) ... Alonso in a top notch Ferrari would be a beautiful sight to behold

:D

Some other F1 drivers with their mrs's ...................

massa-wife-f1-600x400.jpg

Felipe+Massa+Out+In+St+Tropez+UnqmmsvxkK4l.jpg

JensonButton400x563.jpg

F1+driver+Nico+Rosburg+girlfriend+Vivian+Sibold+3Njdf6PWG57l.jpg
just because it deserved reposting.

Yeah, Webber was an average driver compared to the rest. He used to drive like a maniac. I liked to say he was the first Female F1 driver :D Flogged the cars ..... Senna was the same but a better driver, look what happened to him.