• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mark Webber 2013

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
Man he is frustrating to watch. Should have beaten Vettel, but has his driving been up to scratch this year?

I hear he is finished after this year and will race in the le Mans, not sure if his head is in it.

Man he is frustrating to watch. Should have beaten Vettel, but has his driving been up to scratch this year?

I hear he is finished after this year and will race in the le Mans, not sure if his head is in it.

Mark is leaving F1 at the end of this season, yep.

Not sure if he's heading for touring cars or Le Mans or what yet....will probably play itself out towards the end of the year.

His driving was a mish mash last year and so far too few races to really tell this year. He's a really good driver but he's not a great driver and he does have a problem with consistency (lots of driver errors in the past although he's had his fair share of bad luck too).

Webber2-5915817.jpg

Weber is a whinger and a cry baby. Everything is always someone elses fault when he loses a race. To top it off he is married to this abomination.

What the fuck? Pack him off to the land of th long white cloud the kiwis can have the ****. She looks like something ecclstone should be waking up next to.

Some other F1 drivers with their mrs's ...................

massa-wife-f1-600x400.jpg

Felipe+Massa+Out+In+St+Tropez+UnqmmsvxkK4l.jpg

JensonButton400x563.jpg

F1+driver+Nico+Rosburg+girlfriend+Vivian+Sibold+3Njdf6PWG57l.jpg

must have a crush on Bernie, eh Viv? I hear he likes to play.....

If I could wipe Bernie Eccleston from this universe, I would :mad:

Do not like him at all. Horrible midget.

Gee Harry, I'm Italian and the daughter of a mechanic who had her first overalls at the age of 3

do the math .. I love cars, I love fast cars, I love red cars ... :D

If I could wipe Bernie Eccleston from this universe, I would :mad:

Do not like him at all. Horrible midget.

Gee Harry, I'm Italian and the daughter of a mechanic who had her first overalls at the age of 3

do the math .. I love cars, I love fast cars, I love red cars ... :D

ahhh, Fiat?

.....Alfa's?

..... Maserati?

...... Lambo's?

....... surely not the key ring and hat selling flying horse?

ahhh, Fiat?

.....Alfa's?

..... Maserati?

...... Lambo's?

....... surely not the key ring and hat selling flying horse?

haha all of them .. I have a special love of classic maserati and the Lambo Countach is still a 70s throwback fave from all those motor shows *sigh*

although I still also have a thing for the old Torana SLR 5000 ... mmmmm

:eek:

but yes, the cavallino is the horsey i have to back, or it would be unpatriotic ... treason ... lol

that said, i love it for the sport, the rocket fuel, the tracks, the strategy, the adventure, the daring-do ... and hey, it's not a sport if it doesn't burn a hole in the ozone ...

my hippy heart just suffered failure...

I watched because there was an Aussie in there. Overall I find F1 to be pretty boring to watch. Not much ever happens.

you smokin weed Bazza? Honestly, F1 can be pure theatre. Sure they have their boring races, but the drama around the races can be very captivating.

you smokin weed Bazza? Honestly, F1 can be pure theatre. Sure they have their boring races, but the drama around the races can be very captivating.

agree. but if one is not into cars, racing, etc....

let's face it, it's traditionally a european sport and it's not as popular here as overseas.

but yes, every bit as dramatic on as off the track!

agree. but if one is not into cars, racing, etc....

let's face it, it's traditionally a european sport and it's not as popular here as overseas.

but yes, every bit as dramatic on as off the track!

You smokin too?

I would have thought the crowds at Adelaide and now Melbourne would say Aussies are huge F1 fans. Only negatives are the nancies complaining about the cost to Vic Govt.

The race generates huge revenue for Victoria, but it should be held at a proper race track.

I've been to the F1 in melbourne and loved it. I like watching racing but F1 is pretty sterile. Same couple blokes always win, minimal overtaking. Not much ever happens.

Over the last 12 months I have pretty much stopped watching F1 and now barley miss a NASCAR race, love it. People love to bag it but its more exciting to watch than F1.

I've been to the F1 in melbourne and loved it. I like watching racing but F1 is pretty sterile. Same couple blokes always win, minimal overtaking. Not much ever happens.

Over the last 12 months I have pretty much stopped watching F1 and now barley miss a NASCAR race, love it. People love to bag it but its more exciting to watch than F1.

See, I've watched NASCAR and can same the same thing - mostly the same guys win all the time. Still it's good racing. Would love to go to Indianapolis one day.

See, I've watched NASCAR and can same the same thing - mostly the same guys win all the time. Still it's good racing. Would love to go to Indianapolis one day.

You are wrong. I've watched every race the last 12 months and there are about 20 guys that are a serious chance to win any race.

Heaps of lead changes and close racing.

The cars are all very even with no one team dominating.

No rules about blocking like F1, but keep blocking someone and don't be surprised when they nudge you off the track.

Plenty of contact driving and the cars aren't stuffed after the slightest touch.

Punch ups after the race.

They are stupid rednecks but they can make entertaining racing.

You smokin too?

I would have thought the crowds at Adelaide and now Melbourne would say Aussies are huge F1 fans. Only negatives are the nancies complaining about the cost to Vic Govt.

The race generates huge revenue for Victoria, but it should be held at a proper race track.

yes but they don't actually get the ticket sales and crowds they should be getting. the P&L for the Aus GP isn't so good because of it. They give away a lot of corporate tickets.

I'm just comparing it to what it's like in Europe etc. Even Singapore is amazing compared with Melbourne.

Although, did you see the Bahrain race ... no spectators!!!!! WTF???
And the track is BORING. I must hunt down Bernie and dish out some serious punishment for that one. :mad:

Big fan of webbos. Hes never had the backing of his team unfortunately.

As for watching f1 for the aussie inclusion...theres daniel ricciardo mate. Young. Fast. Aussie. Im just hoping he doesnt have to drive under vettel for very long