• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[WA] PTC Novice Powerlifting Comp - 30th June 2013

Danimal

PTC Perth
940837_300282040104952_196580427_n.jpg

Our novice comps are open to anyone whether you are a beginner or seasoned veteran. BBQ and refreshments will be available, spectators free!

NO SOFT SUIT REQUIRED

SPECTATORS FREE

Date: 30th June 2013
Time: 10am START
Where: PTC Perth - 3/5 Millrose Drive, Malaga
Cost: $40 members, $50 non-members

24-hour weigh in will be available (and highly recommended) on June 29th between 10am and 12pm.

1st and 2nd place trophies will be awarded to the highest ranked men and women based on Glossbrenner (with age correction).

Call Dan on 040 360 8056, email at dan@ptcperth.com.au or PM Dan on Facebook to pre-register or for more information.

Registered lifters:

WOMEN - RAW
Belinda Stirling - SHW - The Crossfit Chamber
Verity Bignell -67.5kg - PTC

MEN - RAW
James Plumb - 90kg - PTC
Chris Agnello - 90kg - PTC
Alex Pate - 100kg - Power Fitness
Ben Young - 90kg - PTC
Dave Suthers - 90kg - PTC
Paul Skillen - 82.5kg - Total Worx
Corey Scard - 67.5kg - Goodlife Joondalup
Chris Lim - Anytime Fitness Innaloo
Ray Kane - Power Fitness
Seiya Ishigami - 67.5kg - Power Fitness
Roderick Fernandes - 90kg

Nicholas Tan - 75kg
Alex Sutton
Chris Malimban - 90kg - Power Fitness
Tim Vella - 60kg - Central Tafe Gym
Brian Cook - 82.5kg - Goodlife Joondalup
Merrick Cloete - 82.5kg - UWA
Chris Wright - 90kg - UWA
Jack Nelson - 90kg - Muscle Pit
Paul Rucci - 90kg - PTC

Officials:
Meet Director - Dan Rucci
Weigh Ins - Dan Rucci
Scorer - Dave Traeger
Head Judge - TBA
Side Judges - Spencer Skett, Linus Lim, Darwin
Loaders/Spotters - Mike Grove, Darren Hancey
MC - Aaron Doyle
Photography - Ando Nguyen

Equipment:
Squat - AMFX MKII Monolift with SportKraft 35mm Squat Bar
Bench - SportKraft Competition Bench with ELEIKO 29mm Competition Power Bar
Deadlift - TEXAS Bar
Weight - IVANKO Calibrated

The equipment used in this competition are of a world championship standard and as used at the 2012 GPC World Championships.

Last edited:
Our novice comps are perfect for those looking to start competing or just to have a go. If you are interested please PM me:

Full Name
Email
Mobile
Weight Class Nominated (60, 67.5, 75, 82.5, 90, 100, 110, 125, 140, 140+)
Gym
If you are not sure about the weight class just tell me what you currently weight.

AUSBB peeps this is a great opportunity to compete in a very friendly and exciting environment so if you have been training here is the chance to get on the platform have some fun and put some numbers on the board.

If you are thinking about getting into lifting but are nervous or not too sure this is the time to do it. There will be plenty of support and assistance. It is pretty infectious when you see eveyone is as stoked as you are when you make a lift (whatever the weight).

Good Jack.

I have 21 already confirmed so only 9 spots left I expect them to go in the next week.

So, anyone wanting to lift let me know ASAP.

We are proud to announce that our upcoming Powerlifting Novice Competition on June 30 is being sponsored by Muscleworx! Come down on the day for some taste testing and to meet the crew from Muscleworx who can answer any questions you have about supplementation.

Winners at the comp will each receive a stack worth $200! That means 2 females and 2 males will walk away with some great prizes.

Thanks to PTC for putting this comp on, and a big thanks to everyone involved, I had a great day, and have a long way to go, but at least i have an idea of what to be aiming for.
Thanks again, can't wait to come back lifting a lit heavier in the not too distant future.
Hopie

Thanks to PTC for putting this comp on, and a big thanks to everyone involved, I had a great day, and have a long way to go, but at least i have an idea of what to be aiming for.
Thanks again, can't wait to come back lifting a lit heavier in the not too distant future.
Hopie

Keep it up mate... its a journey!