• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

what the hell is PEA?

phenethylamine, or phenylethylamine is an organic compound and a natural monoamine alkaloid, a trace amine, and also the name of a class of chemicals with many members well known for psychoactive drug and stimulant effects.

phenethylamine, or phenylethylamine is an organic compound and a natural monoamine alkaloid, a trace amine, and also the name of a class of chemicals with many members well known for psychoactive drug and stimulant effects.

Ok so its different to DMA then.. (obviously banned but for those lucky enough to buy bulk from BN before it kicked in... lololol)

You can buy Dendrobium online and they say they have no trouble getting it into Oz. Don't think Dendrobium is banned. Also PEA by itself I've read is useless, but combined with one other specific chemical its great.
@Undercover; a salesperson for Nutrition Warehouse told me that they Nutrition Warehouse are the only stockists of Craze at the moment, in Brisbane anyway. I suspect that's why the price is so high - economists would call it supply and demand, layman would call it business trying to rip the consumer off where they can due to the limited supply. Just wait a while for stocks to rise and price will fall.

@L.P.S;

Yeah I tried contacting them to get the Craze Pineapple flavour made for Australia. But didn't eventuate.

Just makes me laugh some of the adds and prices on eBay also. Talk about a doomsday sales pitch!

"Last tubs of Craze!!!!"

Holy shit I must have it.

I wonder what would happen if I take 1 scoop Craze and one scoop original Hemo Rage. fuarrrken 'ell.

Is it as good as DMAA apparently was though?

No it's terrible
Just buy some ephedrine online
Honestly
Yes, it's illegal. Who gives a shit, people have been using ephedrine for literally 10,000 years. It's great and actually works. Every time a new chem comes out it gets progressively shittier

No it's terrible
Honestly
Yes, it's illegal. Who gives a shit, people have been using ephedrine for literally 10,000 years. It's great and actually works. Every time a new chem comes out it gets progressively shittier
you getting this in through Customs Poni?

Is it as good as DMAA apparently was though?

Thats what I meant actually.. DMAA lol. I like it lots. Apparently its quite nice for taking before heading out for a bit of social pick me up *cough cough* haha.

No it's terrible
Honestly

Lets not fuck around mate, go get meth and hit that shit up instead :eek:

meth is terrible compared to ephedrine
ephedrine will not make you high, only awesome

Peeps gotta start repping 0ni, he provides both comedy and information, sometimes I'm not sure which.

I am not sure. you have a couple of options on their page. i think it cost me all up about $83.00 for 2 tubs so your looking about 23:00 dollars. probably still cheaper then buying it here

Yeah I found it. So yours got through customs ok?

What flavours? They have the pineapple and piña colada.