• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

trap bar= serious gains

No piss take, why not work on fixing your back.

My backs totally fucked and I 100% believe it's better brcause I kept at squats and deads. Just working round it with a trap bar is a bit of a bandaid solution.

Theres a few guys on here that have managed to get over chronic back problems.

No shit the only thing that makes it feel good is trap bar d/ls. If I go in the gym with a sore ass back and do tpdls it fixes it for a few days. I been doing them twice a week for a while and it's like my physiotherapy. I sometimes throw on 15 kg plates so I can go real deep. Squats are out of the question from my knee and conventional is to harsh on the back, sumo I feel like a bitch with lol. My lats and back are thicker than ever. I actually enjoy it its pain free and gives me pain for a few days in a good way.